d-lab

• Last visited

Everything posted by d-lab

1. Thx to all. This theme is awensome and I'll be have it on my phone. Thx again.
  2. Woooow !! Nice heme man. Do you plan a K750i version?? I hope, really hope yes. Thx in advantage.
  3. Hi to all. I hope is that the section to my request. I'll know if a XP 64 bit version of Styler exist: And if not, how I can use it under XP 64bit?? I have the 2.4 relase but it don't work. I recive the message "This software running under XP" Sameone can help me?? Thx Thx to mods to move this thread in appropriate section. (<--Glad we could help! -NC) It's a hard question. Hi, anyone can help me?? I have the same problem whit Iconpackger. Samoeone say if another software used under XP64bit exist?
  4. Happy New Year to all. Mods, Users and my enemies!!!
  5. I'm here. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/434155...me+-in%3Ascraps
  6. Thx Dave. I hope in other link.
  7. Another link or png? Thx.
  8. Hi to all. I have a problem. I can't use Styler under XP 64bit. Can someone hlp me??
  9. Thx Jannie and thx Zero for Cold icons.
  10. Hi to all. I need a lot of black icons. VLC icon for example. An "Sync" black icons too. HD, Folder, any png or link about is welcome. Thx in advantage.
  11. Super jobs. Thx so much for share it.
  12. Yes, this is my mail d-lab@tiscali.it
  13. All ok. I have download it. So hx so much to Samurai III. It's a good person.
  14. I can't download this great theme. Can someone help me??
  15. Grande. Bel wall, Complimenti. A, dimenticavo, ho visto alcune tue foto. Ammazza come ci dai dentro!!! Please post in English - gnomexp
  16. Sry Zero, I can undestand your reply.
  17. Thx so much. So do you think that can I convert a WB theme into a msstyle using SkinStudio?? Or I need rename WB extension --> zip and then extract the bitmaps and use them with StylerBuilder??
  18. Nice shot lake and very nice theme. congrats to Improvpastence and his job
  19. @Cyanide: Congrats for your desk.
  20. Nice bro. Congrats. There is a VS version of SumaLie blue??
  21. Thx GnomeXP for your fast reply. Another question. Do you know if a vs port exist?? Thx again
  22. Nice shot. What theme do you use? Can you post a link where I find it?? Thx
  23. Very nice guikit. Really. Do yuo plan a VS port??