d-lab

• Last visited

Everything posted by d-lab

1. Hi to all. I have a question. I need to use XPpro 64bit on my new workstation, but I'm a mod lover and so, the question is, can I use Iconpackager, Styler? And, cna I patch Win for use the visual ?? Thx.
  2. Super. Very nice the side version. I have download all. So, if someone post another link...
  3. Hi to all. I'm searching a wide Dell monitor icon. I have one from Chums set. Someone have another one??
  4. Very nice shot. Info and link for a desk label, please??
  5. Simple aqua shot on Classic. http://www.deviantart.com/view/41394239/ Sry, no preview.
  6. Strange shot. Can you post more info and link about desk icons?? Thx
  7. Awensome request. I haven't see this icons.
  8. What I think about?? What I think about?? I think that your icons idea is great, awensome. I hope you relase they soon because I can't wait!!!
  9. y I'm searching a software to convert icopng to icns too. But I need a SO9 software. Can I use Icon Composer?? And so, another question. Why I can't use some icons set, for example AquaCandRevolution, o.n OS9??? I have try to export in ico, icns, icon and more whit Pixader but nothing, nothing!! Can you help my.
  10. Super. They look it's to simple as great. I hope you relase they soon.
  11. All and nothing. I customizing my G4. I use classic as os. For theme mod I use Kaleidoscope and A-Dock X. What I need is more icons to change my more work folder. So, for this I search link. Thx to all.
  12. Thx Pinky. I don't have pixadex. I need some icns to custumize a Mac on System 9. I have download the fantastic set ACR by McDo Design . but after decompress they on OSX whan I go on a Mac with system 9 all I can see are simple folder with the name icons. Can you hep me?? So, thx for link.
  13. Wow mh, you are a genius. Congrats.
  14. Well, I'm interest to it. Please relase soon.
  15. Hi to all. I need link where I can download a lot of a "icns" icons. Thx.
  16. My desk, sorry no preview. http://www.deviantart.com/view/40792392/
  17. (zondajag;422148[/SIZE) Nice desk. Is your iTunes skin good for seven relase?? If yes, link please.
  18. [quote=lanboy;421913 QUOTE] Nice. Can you post more info about player??
  19. Thx Sean. Can I change tha icons too.??? In meantime I try it. And so, what do you think about Icontrol ?? Have you another link where download a kaleidoscope themes??
  20. Hi to all, I need help. I have a old G4 with System 9.x. I want mod th gui because the original is orrible. What I need to make it?? What I need to do for change icons and theme, or change a lot it??? Thx in advantage.
  21. Seyeeeaaaa. I need a milk skin too.
  22. Yes, similar but NFR. Or not?? Link???
  23. Hi, someone can port from WB the Cold Theme??? Thx.
  24. Great great theme, but there is a winstyle version too??