se7endust_ph@hotmail.com
  • Website URL
    http://
  • Yahoo
    spitkill1

AnubisX's Achievements

1. theme: "out of the blue" wall: from DA by dangeruss icons: mix
  2. give the psd to dreamteam and let him do it hehe
  3. and the letter E falls on to the floor too i think hehe just kidding mate very nice icons u got there rimshot , cant wait
  4. just makin it sure bro .. sorry again
  5. March Desktop Thread R E A D T H I S : We are going to give you guys another chance at having these desktop threads. If off-topic chatter of any kind or discussion that is not needed in this thread, this topic will be closed and members will be banned. Desktop Guidelines: * DO NOT POST MULTIPLE DESKTOPS * Use a thumbnail of your desktop no larger than 500x400. * You are now allowed to have discussion in this thread but keep it on topic, requests and questions are fine, but nothing else, members will be warned and banned. * If you are going to quote a topic remove the image from within the quote. * Keep this thread clean! No nudity in any image posted here, keep it pg rated. If your fullsized image of your desktop contains nudity, warn the user that it is not safe to click or you will be banned. * Moderators have the right to edit or remove any of the posts in this thread. People, we are serious, infringement of these rules = a 7 day ban on the first offense. The second one... well, we will see.
  6. thanks for this fred i dont mind havin a dimple on my browser lol. nice work mate
  7. t: pulsar i: featured iconset from mix the pix w: abstract wall
  8. i think that wall is included on the mix the pix featured iconset