firecracker6

News Posters
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About firecracker6

• Birthday 08/02/2007

firecracker6's Achievements

1. Hate to say this but the program probably has an issue with either windows7 and/or x64. It was written, I believe, for WinXP.. Maybe send a PM to Matonga (the author) who knows, maybe he can help
  2. I don't think you can at the moment, but great feature request. I would still like to see a bump-edge-to-bring-up-the-dock type behavior added, but this would be a nice stop-gap option, but maybe have it such that the dock appears but doesn't take focus until moused over?
  3. Congrats and thank you for this new release. I know you've clarified this in your above description, but I just wanted to be absolutely clear~ is this a portable application as in it doesn't modify any registry or system files outside of it's own folder? For instance, you could launch it in one location one day, and move it to another directory and launch it again from there? Thanks in advance, and I appreciate your patience with these sort of questions But if true portability is indeed the case, my hat's off to you.
  4. Doesn't Safari have some sort of reader mode where you can parse out distracting content including images for reading ease? Maybe you've somehow enabled that? I'm not using Safari at the moment so beyond that, couldn't say.
  5. Thanks BOBAH13 for the update to 2.0.2. Just 2 minor issues I've noticed so far: 1. When I have Strokeit running, and then launch XWD2.0.2, the dock appears and suddenly disappears. (XWD's still running in the task manager) then when I exit Strokeit, XWD reappears (with slide in animation.) It is as if XWD thinks Strokeit is a full screen app, and disables itself. Anyways, Strokeit is a free (for personal use,) must-have mouse gesture app for Win is there any chance you could work on XWD's compatibility? 2. When adding a new stacks container plug-in, then "Choose Folder", then assigning the container overlay PNG using "Set Icon", what results is instead of the contents of the stack appearing 'within' the container overlay PNG, the PNG appears just an 'empty' unfilled box. Lastly, cannot help but humbly request the mouse screen edge bump delay (bring dock to foreground) feature. That would really be a game changer. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this project. you've got such a strong foundation to build upon; I look forward to seeing what you complete and give to this world oh, and my specs: Win7 Pro 32bit. Fully updated. Aero Enabled. Nvidia Quadro FX 1600m, updated drivers. Strokeit (standard install, standard running)
  6. @ Rody, I only skimmed through your post but just wanted to remind you that you should rebuild your icon cache after uninstalling Flyakite/making major changes. TweakUI I believe would help you there.
  7. looks really well done from the screenshot, look forward to trying it out the next time I install Opera.
  8. did you just link, in a round about way, right back to the cover flow release in this thread?
  9. This is a tough one, mainly due to lack of details. First, do you have a wireless router setup? Are you trying to join an existing wireless network? If you are using Win7 you should see a system tray network icon (just to the left of your date and time on the task bar.) Hover your mouse and read the tool tips to locate the wireless network icon. Single clicking it should show you a list of available networks. Find the one you wish to connect to, make sure you know the password and try to connect to the network. Also, your laptop might have a toggle switch somewhere on it which enables/disables wireless. Check to see that it's enabled. Hope the above helps. I purchased a new router from Trendnet a few months ago and just sat on it, when it came time to set it up, the day before yesterday, I had some difficulties. I called their phone support number (on their website) and was walked through the process personally by a support guy in India; the free personal support was actually really helpful and top notch. And I came away completely satisfied. The point is, try seeing if there is free setup support on either your laptop, or network router or other..
  10. Vjay, you harbinger of meh news It's good to see you around & about and to know you are in good health. It's unfortunate to know you moved on.. your V Animator app is still such a great program and I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd wish you'd continue to develop it for WinXP. The only carrot I could think of is that aforementioned web traffic. But I know life can place things in greater priority so a heartfelt thanks for what you contributed to the community.
  11. Bug report: XWD 2.0.1 on Windows 7 32bit, Nvidia Quadro FX 1600M. Problem Description: After resuming from hibernation, dock is not visible on screen. XWD.exe IS visible in Task Manager You can hover mouse where dock SHOULD exist but only labels appear, nothing else is visible Right-clicking or Left-clicking where dock should be, does nothing regarding dock. Exit dock by killing via Task Manager Let me know if you need any other info.
  12. I think the above 2 posts relate to this one; I don't mean to beat a dead horse but... Does anybody know how to add/change the stack container icon? Can this be done currently? At present, when a stack is created, it shows on the dock as just the contents of the stack. Maybe this hasn't been implemented yet?
  13. Are there any skins that you know of that are 0.2.7 compatible at this time? I like the improvement in the OSX skin that comes with the app. I also like that it doesn't have shadows built in, because I can use YzShadow with it and it looks quite nice Oh, and one thing, explorer's close button does not seem to work, I get around it by right clicking the titlebar and selecting "close" so not a show stopper. The animation effects are beautiful as well. The close buttons for other windows work just fine. Also, you've managed to get the breadcrumbs to follow QTTabbar's tab navigation, very very slick!
  14. Hi Komalo, is there any way you could identify which skins (in the collection mentioned) are compatible with the current release version?