lenix

• Last visited

lenix's Achievements

1. Thanks a lot for the higher res, much appreciated.
  2. I wouldn't mind the road one if it was in higher resolutions ( e.g.: 1920x1200 )
  3. Fine work, thanks a lot.
  4. feels weird to post such a desktop in a sea of mac/mac-inspired desktops
  5. A Desert Eagle and two bags of Weed.
  6. What's up guys, I'm working on a border for a gaming guild ( World Of Warcraft )... But I'm looking for some decent borders ( preferably psd's ).. something like this Is there any place that i can find such stuff on ? I tried to rip the action bar border from Warcraft3, and I salvaged it so I can put it on the banner, But I'm thinking about posting more than one version ( with different borders ).. Here is what I've done so far I already posted these on the forums, but they didn't get much of attention, so I'm thinking the border does not really fit the site.. Any tips appreciated guys
  7. That's the same link as the one you posted before -,-
  8. Thanks a lot for your help much appreciated.
  9. Thanks Sir, never heard about svg before, i was able to open them using the plugin from adobe ( via IE ) ... but i got no idea how to save each card alone ;/ excuse my ignorance
  10. Thanks but the downloads are kinda weird, can't find what i really need there.
  11. What's up people, Any of you mind helping me find a cards deck ( with all the cards ) , each card as a single image file ? A friend of mine is programming a great cards game and we need each card as an image.. and if anybody knows where i can get an UNO cards deck aswell i'd really appreciate it Many thanks in advance
  12. What font is this Thanks
  13. What's up guys, haven't been here since a long time.. anyways i'm looking for this wall which was posted by theevilcube http://www.deviantart.com/view/34720524/ it's like the same wall as Strange World II by KoL, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14512540/ , but without the signs and the stuff, so can i find it anywhere ? Many thanks in advance
  14. ahh so fresh, i like. and you made me thirsty going to fix me something to drink!