Capric0rn

• Last visited

About Capric0rn

• Birthday 09/04/1987

Capric0rn's Achievements

1. You don't need to change the font. All you have to do is change the "ContentMargins" for the startbutton. These values depend on how large the image is so you'll have to play around with the left and right margins
  2. euphoricallydead on deviantART has made Trillian skins for Watercolor Emico. Here are the links: Watercolor Emico: Blue Watercolor Emico: Ergo Blue Watercolor Emico: Black Watercolor Emico: Washed Black for Trillian Watercolor Emico: Silver Watercolor Emico: Olive
  3. @KAWSquared: It would be pointless to post updates if no one's interested. And about the hard work.. it's only posted in the 1st post since that's a copy past from other forums. And it's said to you once. I have no idea what's so wrong about saying that. You not releasing anything to the public that you worked on for so long DOES have to do with you judging me. The point just didn't cross your mind.
  4. Then why the hell are you judging me?
  5. After a few people requested a Tango startbutton for Emico I decided to make a pack containing the startbutton for all the Modern styles. Watercolor Emico: Tango Startbuttons To replace the original Emico startbutton with the Tango startbutton you'll have to use Resedit or Stylebuilder. The pack only contains startbuttons for the Modern styles. I'm not going to make Tango startbuttons for the Classic style. Personally I think that the icon only fits with the black styles.
  6. I've got more apps to make skins for I'm only doing a Classic Winamp skin but if there's someone else that would like to make a QMP skin feel free to do that. Be sure to ask for permission before releasing it though.
  7. If I'd make the changes you asked for it would break consistency with the other themes. Also, it's meant to be the way it is now. Feel free to mod it as long as you keep it to yourself I don't use TrueTransparency so I'm not sure if I'm going to make a skin for it. At the moment I'm working on Blue SE and the shellstyles. After that my top priority is making Winamp skins. The three top buttons are called "Caption buttons"
  8. ^What do you mean? :S I released all styles separate so that for a reason. If hadn't released Blue then I'd still be working on that style. I was constantly searching for stuff that I wanted to change. So.. what is it that you actually mean? If you worked for almost a year on 1 visual style you'd also like some comments about it don't you? So that you know that that time wasn't a waste.. :/ @Mr. B: Trillian skin is in the making by someone. And I still need a design for the Winamp skin. Jim-Phelps said he was going to make one a few months ago but I haven't heard from him ever since.
  9. Download: Watercolor Emico: Olive Read the description at deviantART for info about the substyles
  10. Download: Watercolor Emico: Silver Read the description at deviantART for info about the substyles
  11. No problem Here's a mockup from the logon screen that I'm working on: And here's a mockup from the shellstyles that I'm currently working on: Tomorrow I'll be starting the progress on Silver/Grey which will probably be named Grey. I wanted to make it an early release but I changed my mind about it. The only difference between Black and Grey will be the frames. So this version is going to take less time then the previous ones.
  12. No problem Here's a mockup from the logon screen that I'm working on: And here's a mockup from the shellstyles that I'm currently working on: Tomorrow I'll be starting the progress on Silver/Grey which will probably be named Grey. I wanted to make it an early release but I changed my mind about it. The only difference between Black and Grey will be the frames. So this version is going to take less time then the previous ones.
  13. The theme isn't going to be thinner. I made the titlebars the size they are now for the blocks. If I'd make them smaller the blocks wont look as nice. The theme is quiet thin already and almost as thin as LE compact. Edit: Bug fixes and updates: 21-06-08: - Changed the toolbar buttons and the placebar buttons from orange to blue - Fixed the top taskbar Download: Watercolor Emico: Black - v1.1
  14. It seems that no one bothers to see this thread without giving feedback etc.