• Birthday 06/30/1989

Contact Methods

• MSN
    y.maimoon@hotmail.com
  • Website URL
    http://yusufview.blogspot.com

Profile Information

painkilleryusuf's Achievements

1. Hey guys; I already have a domain that i bought from google. I bought it for email only, but now that i want to create my website because i want to show off my photography. Can any one tell me the best way. I think i know how to setup picasa slideshows on google sites (gadgets). Is there a way for flickr photos as well. Most of my photos are there, so it would help alot.
  2. Damn Scissorhands thats a good list.. i am reading it and some of them are actually very good and useful to me too..
  3. I've been trying to access the iTunes store for a couple of months now but it just doesnt open for me. Ive updated it to vr.9 still its not opening! what should i do?
  4. I dont haf apple care.. but how long is the usual warranty?
  5. I've been trying to access the iTunes store for a couple of months now but it just doesnt open for me. Ive updated it to vr.9 still its not opening! what should i do?
  6. I am running Leopard 10.5.8 on my first generation MBP (2.4 GHz C2D, 2GB DDR2) Software is up-to-date. Not until last week my macbook's battery was working just fine. After that, It gives me an estimate of 1 hour and 45 mins of life on a 100%. The moment it reaches 30%, the notebook dies out! How does this happen. I did not do anything out of the ordinary and just do my work as i do usually. Any Help? P.S:I bought the Laptop in June 2008. used to give me about 3 hours on a full charge! used to die out at 3% //edit I Tried the iStatPro for more information and here is wat it says about the battery. Health :49% Cycles:68 (how many times i have recharged it) Charge 96%
  7. @ant103: is that last one during the day or night?
  8. So life hacker had the poll for the best IM clients.. and here are the results: http://lifehacker.com/5322592/five-best-instant-messengers
  9. yes i just googled and it said wat mps69 and elevati0n said UK 220V-240V US 120V And since i bought my macbook from US i was wondering how it was working here:P so i looked at the adapter and it said it could take 120-240V.
  10. MSN and Skype on windows. Adium on my mac i wish Adium could have atleast audio chat support with conference calls like skype! //edit Skype 2.8 gold edition coming up for mac.
  11. yes i do mean Orlando, FL, USA. wait. Does UK use 220V as well? or 110V?
  12. I second LEVI.. "HELL NO!" thats a disaster
  13. Hey guys, I will be travelling to the stateside again tomorrow to Orlando. Just wanted to ask if I buy electronics from stateside, Will they work here in the UK? regards
  14. can you use iWeb to blog by blogger? i mean connecting iWeb and blogger?