ACiD

• Last visited

ACiD's Achievements

1. omg those are amazing Rimshot! can't wait. I can't believe this isn't your day job!!
  2. for anyone who uses the program.
  3. nah, thanks though...I'm looking for the app icon.
  4. Does anybody have the web jumper icon? It looks like the Apple's Network icon with a frog on it.
  5. New for November. Gotta love Konfabulator ...just need a drives widget for it now. Theme is Metal Milk
  6. I agree, it's pretty useless. You can store all your photos on a regular iPod anyways. Big deal, you can't see them on it. I'm perfectly happy with my 4G 20 gig. I don't need colour screen or any of that for music.
  7. wow! those look very nice. Can't wait for the release!
  8. I agree with bzeitler on this matter. Lou, you are very talented, but this is a rip. Cmon, look at the folder, it's the same as Minium except it's darker. The whole concept is of Minium. It doesn't matter if you made them from scratch; you're making them almost exactly the same, which imo is stealing Sacha's concept. If you're saying it's not a rip if you're not releasing them, why post a preview at all?
  9. awsome!!! i've been waiting for a port of this for a long time.
  10. lol alright, my bad. But it's not like i'm saying I will be getting one... I already did, it's just being delivered hehe.
  11. just ordered a 4g 20gig iPod :. Can't wait for it to arrive.