Geohevy

• Last visited

About Geohevy

• Birthday 01/01/1993

Geohevy's Achievements

1. I'm sure everyone has seen the new Quicktime X icon, and lots of people are making icons of a similar appearance for other programs. I'd like to request icons like this designed around Google Chrome and Firefox. For stylistic reference, use this: http://www.ambitdesigns.com/2009/07/safari-x/ I think it'd also be cool if there were X-style icons for Pages and Address Book. I figured someone might've already made those, so I didn't include them in my request. If anyone has them, can I get a link?
  2. I tried that, but it says the files are in use when I try to copy the new ones in. I shut down XWD and copied them over successfully, but when I started the dock back up, it overwrote the new ones with the old ones! Every time I replace the old icons with the new ones, the skin always overwrites the new ones!
  3. I really like using the RTYR dock skin, but I don't like its recycle bin icon or its lack of separators. Is there a way to change them?
  4. Err, so you think that person on dA would mind if you used that picture? They haven't been online for six weeks now and it's not like we're claiming it as our own or anything...
  5. This one shouldn't be too hard for some enterprising young photoshopper; create a wallpaper of a blaack silhouette secretary bird looking on a white background looking up at some black stars. Very minimalistic and clean. I'd prefer 1280 x 800 resolution, as that is my monitor's native. Thanks in advance. EDIT: Something posed like this: http://zlizemenize.deviantart.com/art/Secr...y-Bird-59854397
  6. Awesome! Thank you a lot! ... This is the thing about Windows... Everything is hidden somewhere... I need a Linux injection...
  7. Is there a way to hide the Windows taskbar while having ObjectBar running? I don't want the taskbar inaccessible, just hidden until I mouse over it. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing has worked so far... Are there any apps or (better yet) a way to modify explorer.exe to do this?
  8. Wow, this is really awesome! But I have to ask; Is there a way to remove the labels that pop up over the icon when moused over?
  9. Is it possible to make this sit atop the taskbar? It gets really annoying sitting underneath it.
  10. No, I mean using Windows XP, but changing the themes, cursors, sounds, bootscreen, login, etc to match Ubuntu. I want XP to look like Ubuntu, but still be Windows underneath (as Ubuntu cannot play WoW).
  11. I'm trying to get my Windows XP desktop to resemble (if not identically match) Ubuntu, and just thought I would try this out. But, I can't figure out how to install it... Any suggestions? And if you know how to completely reskin XP into Ubuntu, suggestions are appreciated.