nilulk

• Last visited

nilulk's Achievements

1. Talking about number of computers, I can't be a tough competitor as I have only one at home and I am not in need to have extra since I am the only one who is using the computer frequently. How many do you have?
  2. I have been using different antivirus softwares. The free ones ofcourse like Avg Free etc but i am satisfied with non of them.i do use McAffee and Quick Heal and few antispyware thats nice though. Do you guys have any suggestions in this matter
  3. Hey all, I've got a frame on my site, which is a simple box, made for a poll. Once the user has voted, it loads a new page with the results in the frame. A lot of people told me I shouldn't use frames because they're bad, but atm I don't care, it's good like that, and I want to use it ! The only problem is the height. I can set the height so it's not too small or too big, but the problem is that the height is not relative. That means if I remove "height: xxxpx;" from the CSS stylesheet, it automatically sets the frame at 50 px or so but that's too small, so the scrollbars appear and you have to scroll in the frame. And that's weird. Any idea how I could change that ? Do you see what I mean ? Cause I will change the question of the poll quite often and then I would have to change the height in the stylesheet everytime, that's crap Thanks in advance,