Ghostwalker

• Last visited

About Ghostwalker

• Birthday 03/19/1961

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.forestpro.net

Ghostwalker's Achievements

1. I will be releasing a new version when website is complete everything functions as it should and better.
  2. Well 1 member <------ me and 149 guest. Im an old timer from here making Yahoo Widgets. Am finishing up the help file for this right now. If anyone is interested in Yahoo Widgets leave a comment here and i will post a download link for the widget engine.
  3. Well been years since Ive been here, so it it still as active as it used to be?
  4. Anyone have a working download link for the stacks docklet? Never mind I found it at the Rocket Dock site.
  5. Working fine now thanks, when I get a little time I will post a few more processor icons (any requests). Right now I'm spending most my time over at the sevenforums trying to learn some of the differences with the OS.
  6. I run AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Processor so I put this together. Also an option would be to display the processor name as the docklet label. I have not got everything set up for graphics work yet but I will do my best if you need anything let me know. Bug Seems when I close the dock and open it the icon reverts back to the default icon.
  7. Sorry to see this, I was hoping to create a Yahoo Widget for uploading. It is a shame you could not figure a way to generate money to run itself.
  8. As for the lyrics, will it pull them from the net or get them from iTunes,WMP and so forth? It would be nice if it downloaded the lyrics but all in all you have created a very nice app.
  9. If I could see your javascript function I might be able to help, or you could post it at the Widgets forum https://www2.konfabulator.com/forums/index.php?
  10. Being an "Ol Timer" mine is Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959) version with James Mason, Pat Boone and the beautiful Arlene Dahl.
  11. Would love to see this going again, any thoughts on adding stacks to it?