Ghostwalker

• Last visited

Everything posted by Ghostwalker

1. I will be releasing a new version when website is complete everything functions as it should and better.
  2. Well 1 member <------ me and 149 guest. Im an old timer from here making Yahoo Widgets. Am finishing up the help file for this right now. If anyone is interested in Yahoo Widgets leave a comment here and i will post a download link for the widget engine.
  3. Well been years since Ive been here, so it it still as active as it used to be?
  4. Anyone have a working download link for the stacks docklet? Never mind I found it at the Rocket Dock site.
  5. Working fine now thanks, when I get a little time I will post a few more processor icons (any requests). Right now I'm spending most my time over at the sevenforums trying to learn some of the differences with the OS.
  6. I run AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Processor so I put this together. Also an option would be to display the processor name as the docklet label. I have not got everything set up for graphics work yet but I will do my best if you need anything let me know. Bug Seems when I close the dock and open it the icon reverts back to the default icon.
  7. Sorry to see this, I was hoping to create a Yahoo Widget for uploading. It is a shame you could not figure a way to generate money to run itself.
  8. As for the lyrics, will it pull them from the net or get them from iTunes,WMP and so forth? It would be nice if it downloaded the lyrics but all in all you have created a very nice app.
  9. If I could see your javascript function I might be able to help, or you could post it at the Widgets forum https://www2.konfabulator.com/forums/index.php?
  10. Being an "Ol Timer" mine is Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959) version with James Mason, Pat Boone and the beautiful Arlene Dahl.
  11. Would love to see this going again, any thoughts on adding stacks to it?
  12. Thanks for the heads up, I use Weather.com so I would not have noticed. I will contact them and find out why they have not contacted me about any changes to their api. Will post an updated widget here when I find out what is wrong.
  13. If you are talking about the image behind the text, it cannot be done. Stardock would have to incorporate it into their dock. If you want a dock that will do it keep an eye on Xwindows dock 2.0 it.s still in development. />http://www.aqua-soft.org/forum/topic/53538-xwindows-dock-v20-beta-released/page__pid__534754__st__0&#entry534754
  14. This is all I have, the first one is modded from the image you posted. The second is from OS X 10.5 hope this helps you.
  15. Still have not figured the problem with logging in on my desktop but it is on my end (will probably reformat). But I'm now back on with my laptop running Vista.
  16. Great to hear cant wait for your fist release I'm sure it will be impressive.
  17. That has been the only reason I have not used your wonderful Dock. I would love to see this implemented and I would drop ObjectDock plus.
  18. I think we are going to be very impressed with 1.0 when it comes out and we just need to be patient most people do these things in their spare time which most of us don't have very much of.
  19. Sorry guys I have had and still have problems logging in with firefox having to use Safari to post this. I recently met the future Mrs Ghostwalker and of course have been real busy courting her so my time is limited. @hobnob I would be very glad to help you with the skin, I would prefer to work by email just send what you have and what you would like to accomplish to ghostwalkers.ghost[at]gmail.com @CyberPunk I agree with you on Smaky's docklets some of the most professional I have seen, and thanks for the compliment.
  20. You can get stock quotes here http://www.nasdaq.com/aspxcontent/BuildRSSUrl.aspx and then use an rss docklet to display them.