Unbeliever

• Last visited

Everything posted by Unbeliever

1. Sigh... this is a rumor and you state it like it's a fact. /Threat title edited
  2. News should at least appear impartial and objective but what you posted makes you sound like you hold a grudge against Apple... I suggest you edit it a bit
  3. There's nothing to worry about when updating OSX (well most of the time ) If you're really paranoid repair permissions and that's it. And why wouldn't you want to update to 10.4.10?
  4. They never said it's ok so if you're going to report on something, report it properly. Apple said they PROBABLY won't BREAK the hacks on purpose but it is LIKELY to happen. The title is more than misleading.
  5. Hi, my name is WHO... my name is WHAT... my name is CHIKA CHIKA Un-unbe! <_
  6. This thread has been proclaimed to be: LAME by the all-mighty, uber mod. I'm 5 by the way so if you flirt with me i'm calling the cops <_<
  7. I like big butts and i cannot lie, all you other brothers can't deny!
  8. Shhh malisha! On a serious note, this is an english speaking forum so unless you're a hot japanese chick willing to cyber with me, use english please >_> Carry on, nothing to see her <_<
  9. WTF!? News post on AS? You sure this is not girlsgonewildontimmah.com? <_<
  10. Yes the prick is back free from Illidan's clutches... well at least that's the plan <_
  11. Hello, i'm new to forums and i'd like to say that PC rocks and Macs suck! <_
  12. Duckie's not back... he's just the product of your (twisted) imagination <_
  13. *voice beyond the grave* Heya peeps Yeah i'm still alive and yeah, i'm not posting as much as i used to but my lvl 70 tankadin isn't the one to blame Working for an Apple Premium Reseller is not what i thought it would be so with work and a ton of stuff related to it, i don't have much free time to focus on customizing. When i get home, i eat, tank a 5 man run (right now farming gear for Karazhan) and go to bed. I drop by from time to time but i'm usually too tired to log in and say hello. Plus i didn't think anyone would miss me. Anyway, when i organize a bit i'll have more time to spend on my fav (and only) forum. Oh, you're all banned too.
  14. za quack duck iz back! oh noez!
  15. We've had more than enough discussion on this subject and there is no easy answer. /Thread closed
  16. If you bothered to read you would see the answer was affirmative.
  17. Discuss everything related to MWSF 2007 from iPhone to AirPort Express in this thread. All other will be locked.
  18. If you downloaded FlyakiteOSX from the official site, it's clean.
  19. I think there's been more than one thread on this topic....