bzmnky

• Last visited

Everything posted by bzmnky

1. For those out there looking for something like coverflow to manage thier video files as well as music like avi,mp4, etc , here is a nice little piece of software I found linked through a previous mention here in this post. It takes a bit more work , but the results run smoother , it's a stand alone program and any file associations made are retained if you save them on an external source and wipe your drive. Anyway , here's the link to the download.. it's not mine , but I am using it and found it free of nasties. It's called Coverjuke http://sourceforge.net/projects/coverjuke/ Be sure to read the help files as it can seem worthless without.
  2. If there is any chance , a CoverFlow button on the toolbar to turn it on and off would be sweet.
  3. I had the exact same situation.. here's what I did : Instead of running the automatic load , I unpacked the files with winrar and placed them in a folder I made and named Cover Flow. Then I ran each of the followiing files : Install , 40 , ECF and KillLayout. This route wont load the file in the Start - Programs menu or the Add Remove Programs , but all you should have to do is right click in the top toolbar and CoverFlow should show up as a checkable item.. check it! Then just shut down and restart the explorer window and your ready to go! You can use the coverflow settings icon in the unpacked folder or as a single click on one of the icons within it. You'll also have to use the Uninstall from the original folder as well if you need to kill it. Hope this helps , bzmnky
  4. Thanks for the great software vemod! I've been looking for something like this for quite a while for my hard drive movies...works and looks great with .jpg movie posters! I do have a few questions for you that I didnt see mentioned here: 1. Will it retain icons changed for specific files after an update? and/or after a system wipe and reload if I save it on an external hard drive? 2. Any chance of customizing the data on the flip-side of the file when single clicked? .. for me my movie data like actors and director etc.. would be very handy and cool. 3. I imgine you're working on it , but an instant load and quit app would be nice instead of starting and exiting explorer every time. .. I'm not complaining here believe me... it would just be a nice add. 4. Any chance of a stand alone program instead of the explorer attachment? So I could designate exactly what files I would want to use in this format.. ie: for movies or say music only... Would be really REALLY cool! Again , Thank you , this Rocks , you ARE the man! Awsome program and I look forward to seeing what you add to it in furture updates!