cysco

• Last visited

About cysco

• Birthday 12/12/1969

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.houselounge.needlemen.com

cysco's Achievements

1. Hi everybody, i test this a lot of times before...but also with the english file is the menu broken. i use windowsblinds...maybe this is the problem? but i exclude xwindows for skinning... i have no idea... :mad: greetz cysco
  2. First sorry for the doublepost!! Second, thanx for your answer. Yes, i made a complete new install and have the newest german language file installed. Of course, i selected it in the preferences... Hmm....i have no idea.... :slant: greetz cysco
  3. Hi everybody, please look at my screenshot...i can not see the menus?? Anybody have a solution? greetings from germany cysco By Panta: moved. Why, instead of sticking to this thread - the right one! - where you've already asked for help and was receiving it, from the developer himself, you decided to post the same thing at the bug report thread? Have you seen many others complaining about this 'bug'? Please read and abide to the rules and guidelines... :slant:
  4. Hi everybody, i have a problem with the menus. Please look at the attached screenshot. my menus looks like this... maybe anybody have a solution for this? thanx and greetz from germany cysco
  5. Hi! Which app you are using for the "Apple-Tab"-effect? greetz from germany cysco
  6. hi, sorry, but the problem is still here. :-( i think, i found the bug and i will try to explane it (sorry, my english is bad) After installing the programm, the path to the skin folder in the registry is (on my pc..its a german xp) c:/programme/MacGadger/default.ini But after a restart it changes to c:/dokumente und einstellungen/"username"/ntuser.ini Maybe that will help you to fix the problem. After another new installation, the problem is fixed....but only to the next reboot. So i will wait for the next release.... :-) THANXX!! greeting from cysco
  7. I get the following error after restarting my pc: Unable to Load the Image File! May be an unsuported file! Error:0 can you help me? greetings cysco
  8. WONDERFUL!!!! I love it!! :cool: thanx a lot from cysco
  9. hi all, i have the problem, that everytime when i click on the symbols a new explorer opens. how can i disable this? i want, that only the folder change, not a new explorer window! greetings from and sorry for my bad english! cysco
  10. hi! thanx for this beautiful skin... but i have a problem with my v3x. after i install the skin and restart the phone, the display has the wrong size. it is to small...not the complete display. anybody has this problem to?? greetings from cysco
  11. Wonderful announcement!!! i need ist for my new HOUSELOUNGE side!! is it possible to get more space (of course, i will pay more for it!) greetz cysco
  12. Wonderful!! Thanx a lot!!
  13. What you mean? You get new hosting from him??
  14. Hi!! I´m using the free-hosting package for my houselounge! I also have no backup, but i think that's not the big problem. The most files are on my pc...and i hope to rebuild the side! :confused: My big problem is, to get the free hosting package back!!! Who send me the new dates? I hope magnolium has my email adress to send me the new dates.. Anybody here knows some more informations?? thanx for all! greetings cysco
  15. hi. its very easy to change the size of this dialog. 1. Open (with reshacker) the comdlg32.dll. 2. Go to "dialog 1525/1031" Now you see the Open/Save as-Window 3. In the first line you can change the window size (i change it to "1552 DIALOGEX 0, 0, 450, 380") 4. To change the left boarder in the window, click on the boarder. reshacker shows you the right line in the config. (with a red star) 4. Here change the size to "CONTROL "", 1184, "ToolbarWindow32", 0x50012B4C, 4, 22, 58, 340 , 0x00000200" 5. Save the comdlg32.dll and use replacer to replace it. After a restart, your open/save dialog is bigger. btw, sorry for my bad english... :-( greetz cysco