uhohzitzcooky

• Last visited

About uhohzitzcooky

• Birthday 07/12/1986

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

uhohzitzcooky's Achievements

1. It's the Everglide S-500. I got them off Woot for around $15 after shipping and they've blown all my previous headphones away. Can't beat them for the money.
  2. They're called Mighty Muggs and I got them at Target. I got into them after trying to figure out what fun things to collect. Each should be roughly $11. As for the monitor, I got it at Best Buy when they were being discontinued. The model is SyncMaster2493HM. It just so happened that my old 22" Gateway monitor went bad (mainboard was shorting) after about 2 years; and luckily having the 3 year warranty, I sent the sucker in. 2 days later, I received a call telling me it was unable to be repaired, and to come in and pick out a new monitor. And Ta-da. // oh, and the Mini is hooked up to my TV using a standard VGA cable. Currently using the VGA-to-DVI adapter that came with the Mini. Also using a standard 3.5mm male-to-male cable from Mini to TV for audio.
  3. Finally able to paint my room and get some better shots.
  4. If it's Florida, try CompUSA. Since they're backed by Tiger Direct, maybe it won't be so bad?
  5. You could try using your Vista Ultimate disc and install Movie Maker HD using Add/Remove or Programs and Features. It should be installed by default, as it did mine with the retail disc, unless it's a non-legit version with features removed for sake of saving disc space.
  6. Thanks. They're Logitech. See below. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1093467528521 They get the job done when I play CS, but tend to be uncomfortable after a while.
  7. The new keyboard is heaven compared to the older apple keyboard. It requires less "effort per stroke" that it seems like it improves the speed of my typing quite a bit with better accuracy as well. I really don't use the usb ports though, kinda forgot i had them here. Also, the keyboard doesn't play nicely with my Belkin USB KVM (which i don't use anymore anyways).
  8. My evolving setup. Latest setup on the lower righthand corner. 1680x1050
  9. No surge protection, no accidental coverage, no battery replacement (if notebook), and no normal wear and tear coverage. If i had to do it again with my iBook, I'd go for store warranty if available. Bought mine at Compusa, which had theirs for $50 more, but covered all of the above..
  10. Click for full view - [1440x1084] Belkin Flip KVM with: [Apple] 1.2GHz iBook G4 12" 768MB DDR PC-2700 80GB Hard drive, 5400 rpm [PC] 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Geforce 8800GTS 320MB DDR3
  11. Just finished mounting my new Gateway 22" monitor, just need to hide the cables a little better. Also, I'm now looking for some speakers to mount along with it, and hopefully get rid of the desk after that.
  12. I second that one. First heard it on Scrubs season 5 "My Lunch". HAD to find the song after that episode.
  13. AMD A64 3200+ GeForce 6800 OC 128mb 2GB DDR-400 Ram 2x 200GB 7200RPM WD Installed Vista 64-Bit in an hour. Working, Microsoft rating of 3.0 Actually Uses all 15 GB necessary for installation. Installed on a 30GB partition. Here's what's supposed to happen if you're lucky: After burning the ISO onto DVD, I shut down my computer and disconnected my Primary Harddrive (the one with my OS installed). Booted Up to the DVD and was greeted with a blank screen with a gray loading bar. About 1 min later, it booted into the DVD. Showed the Vista Login background and loaded for about 10 mins. After it loaded, the Installation setup was similar to Mac 10.4. From here, you accept license agreements, enter the key, enter information, and select which partition to format/install. Took me about 30 mins for the installation process. During the 3rd step, the computer restarted, but continued with the installation after that. Vista booted after the installation was completed. Since I used the 64-bit version, I was unable to get Divx and such codecs to work. My Motorola wireless card was automatically picked up, and a DVD codec had been implemented by Microsoft. AIM was not compatible with Vista, but Windows Live Messenger BETA works. Firefox works. DirectX 10 is installed by default. Couldn't get Rakion(game) to boot up as it gives me an error during update. I've heard that CS:S is able to load, but runs with some problems, but I haven't given it a go yet. Now I'm just playing around with the features. Pretty good, reminds me of Tiger.