nightcrawler1089

Developers
  • Last visited

Everything posted by nightcrawler1089

1. And we are truly getting Off-Topic. Me wants more screenies!!! -NC
  2. Nah, actually the original looks better. Oh well -NC
  3. Ooh, these are very nice. Simple too. Do you think removing the textured area for the bubbles would make it look better? Like, the backing has the stripes, but the bubbles are just plain white. Regardless, they're very good! I'm definitely downloading them. Thanks, -NC
  4. I've got an icon, not of the app itself, but of a folder with the frog on it. Would that do? -NC
  5. A bit confused...so you're not done, you're just releasing the PSD's, and we can convert them to PNG if we want? Regardless, these looks very good! Thanks, -NC
  6. Ooh, thanks for the link! If that doesn't work, is there a specific animal you want? -NC
  7. Right click-->Save as. Always try that if a link seems dead. -NC
  8. Yes, yes it does work on XP Home Sp2. Soon, however, there will be a release that works on all (NT) version of Windows. -NC P.S: Welcome to the community!
  9. Yah, the only thing preventing me from switching to Miranda is the lack of an easy to install, good skin. I'm planning to wait for Pe8er's, and then give it a try again. -NC
  10. Jeez! These are AMAZING!!! I haven't seen icons of these quality for a long time. Thanks man. I'm anxiously awaiting these, -NC
  11. Yes, us PC users, Yuk. You know, maybe this wouldn't happen if you bought us all Macs? Say, for example. We each (that means every member, posting and non-posting) donated 3000 dollars. Then all 20000 of us could get Macintoshes! The math works out perfectly. If we can't complain about the current skin, what can we complain about? -NC
  12. Look, what is so complicated? Just follow wizard's link a few posts above yours. From there, you can download the latest version; I know one link definitely works. -NC P.S: Oh, and it's called a hyperlink
  13. Very nice style, even though I'm not Christian! Thanks for some good icons, -NC
  14. You know that's funny...because Corvida is female too . Her username is Mesh. -NC
  15. A bit rough around the edges (inside the pi, among other places), but this is nice! Thanks...one for the collection -NC
  16. You managed to full off the Lava effects nicely, IMO. Very good, thanks! -NC
  17. Wait, what happened to mine and Simon's donation? Actually, never mind. I don't want to know... -NC
  18. Ok. The colors on the new skin did seem a little bright...it was just gaudy. However, I think you should definitely change the Post icons (just the Post Reply, Quote, and Edit ones). Generally, I actually think this skin is pretty good. I'm sure I'll think of more. Thanks for listening, -NC
  19. Woah, these are very nice! Beautiful drives. Thanks, -NC P.S: You still want that dictionary icon?
  20. He's not all gone! Hooray, hooray, al is here to save the day!! Haha, glad to hear you've not left completely. Take your time...quality over speed (that is, speed with which you make it, not program speed). Thanks for making this, -NC
  21. Crazy idiot!! Try the optimized builds: moox.ws -NC P.S: Dirty Ole, that was actually a bit of sarcasm. Mozilla programs are perfect, so of course they would support Win98.
  22. Nah, he hasn't been on in a while. Try emailing him . -NC
  23. Relax, Timan! Haha, sorry. I'm a little busy at the moment...lemme get back to you soon. Thanks, -NC