nightcrawler1089

Developers
  • Last visited

Everything posted by nightcrawler1089

1. I've imported mail successfully from Thunderbird to Mail.app, so if you import from Outlook to Thunderbird, you should have no problem getting your emails from Thunderbird to Mail. I can't speak as to contacts, but there you go. -NC
  2. I seem to remember flyakite saying that file is ridiculously difficult to ResHack, as it usually causes a number of resulting system problems. See if you can search the forums to find out any other difficulties people had... comctl32.dll Hope this helps! -NC
  3. Go to C:Program FilesiTunes and drag iTunes.exe to RK Launcher (make sure the dock is unlocked). The new shortcut should work fine ... you can delete the old shortcut if that's the case. -NC
  4. Yes, but can you burn CDs with Nero? DeepBurner? We're trying to see if it's program-specific... -NC
  5. Doesn't look like that guy's very cool...he doesn't understand how big FlyakiteOSX was to this community! It's gotten a bad rep because of the increased number of system crashes it's caused, but it's still quite cool. And to make a YouTube video out of that? :slant: -NC
  6. Anyone with Leopard want to help our resident artist out? -NC
  7. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=29541 Can you modify the .psd from this post? -NC
  8. Is iTunes the only CD-burning program experiencing troubles? Try something like DeepBurner, see if you have similar problems. -NC
  9. Did you try searching the forums? I'm pretty sure there's been a thread on this already... -NC
  10. I'll close the thread but leave the preview and link intact. Send Orson a PM if you'd like to compliment him. Otherwise, keep the political stuff out of the forums. -NC
  11. It can't be done natively, and development seems to have halted for a bit. Sorry . -NC
  12. Awesome wall man, thanks! -NC
  13. I don't believe there is a Vista --> Leopard tutorial yet, sorry. -NC
  14. The display doesn't actually turn off, virstulte. In the right light, you can actually see what's on there! It's unfortunate, but I'm sure someone's written a program to turn off the screen without making the computer go to sleep. -NC
  15. Shikaningen, what happens if you re-install and then uninstall? At what point did it render your computer "completely and totally unusable?" -NC
  16. What's in C:Program FilesFlyakiteOSX? -NC
  17. Where's that wallpaper from, Quillz? -NC
  18. Well, then it's clearly a skin issue. Poke around in the .ini files of the ones that don't work and see if there's any underlying pattern. I still think it's a font-related problem. -NC
  19. Um, what? http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....focus+rectangle http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread....focus+rectangle -NC
  20. Someone told me you can do it in SkinStudio, but no one has ever bothered stating explicitly how. See if you can find anything in the SkinStudio help. -NC
  21. Does this happen with other themes on your computer, or just this one? -NC
  22. What if you open Windows Media Player and try to open the J drive? -NC
  23. Does Windows not pick it up at all? There are probably some programs that use low-level device communication if all you want to do is transfer music and files. Hell, you may be able to use Windows Media Player. -NC