agathor35

Recruit
  • Last visited

agathor35's Achievements

1. Hey guys been a long time since i was on here lol and im having a big problem, and google is not my friend this time around. So my macbooks hd died back in december and its been sitting in its bag in my closet for all this time and i just finally got an external, i have googled this many diffrent times and it keeps bringing me to hackintosh stuff or doing it from the macbook. is it posable to install snow leopard to my External from my PC? how in the hell do i do it if i can? and is there a way to install it from the External its self from my macbook back into the external? The hd is dead with the clicking of doom meanes i need a new hd for it lol so it just shows the blinking folder icon with a Question mark.
  2. Am i the only one who cant download any of these damned things???? I keep getting an error with the attachments :/
  3. UTAU-Synth: http://utau-synth.com/ thats like my only favorite
  4. Ok so. im running on Vista i have used some if not most of the finder bar's i have tried Rosie. and its not very good. none of the options under the apple symbol work and it only has two skins :/ i've tried FinderBar by lavendermesser and it took away the "file" part of Vocaloid and it didnt even work :/ Object bar was my only hope and its not sold anymore by Stardock. Macbar dosent work either. i have also tyred to use Windows Blinds and with most of the themes it ends up Freezing and it Stops Responding. reverting my laptop to a White old windows theme? any advice or help? ==EDIT== fuck it if no ones going to help me ill go elswhere, im mean seriously 166 views and none of you people can fucking give me any advice?