Filandre1

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Filandre1's Achievements

1. Because some parts of 2.0.5 are protected, this version can't be "open-source". Only the source of versions 2.0.3 and 2.0.4 are available. Regard's, Filandre
  2. Thanks, link updated. This update only try to fix some annoying lags... Regards
  3. The only way is to disable Windows animation.
  4. Thank's for these ideas, here are some remarks: 1. May be it's a good idea. It's already possible to adjust angle and size of the dock with the mouse, but I don't know if anyone actually use these features. 2. Yes, a lot of .ini files are needed to save settings. I hate that but it's necessary for the use of plugins or docklets. 3. Why not,... 4. How ? 5. Removing taskbar is difficult to do and is not reliable. Also, some possibilities exists with the taskbar which are not actually implemented in XWD. 6. XWD actually support multiple display, and it's easy to move it on any monitor. About the bugs: 1. I spent a lot of time to fix memory leaks. The amount of memory is mainly the fact of the icons and other bitmaps (allways uncompressed) which are put on the dock (visible or not). 2. Can you explain? 3. Can you tell me which are these "slow animations" Regards, Filandre
  5. Hi all, Also saying XWD version 2.xxx is very ugly or insane or working weird is not helping me to look after the remaining bugs, please read my requests about options you are setting to use XWD. Thank's Filandre
  6. Pre-installed zip file is now available. Regards, Filandre
  7. To help me to found the lag, can you try with this previous version xwdock2.0.5.2-installer.exe. Also I need your xwindows dock parameters: join a picture of the "Preferences" window by taking a picture (menu tools) then using the file Desktop_xxx.png generated. Here is an extract of mine: Thank's
  8. If you have such problem like "graphics driver crash" !?? simply don't use this release and reinstall version 2.0.5.3 (link is above).
  9. I tested this update several weeks with games like "Anno", XWD goes automatically out of the screen when a program is full screen, and also suspends its own animations to minimize CPU load (like with the new menu option "Lock/Frozen"). You can downgrade to the previous version with this link: xwdock2.0.5.3-installer.exe Sorry
  10. Check if windows animations are allowed for your system (don't know the exact name in english). This parameter must be set in windows system parameters.
  11. Can't reproduce the problem (but I have'nt Photoshop). Are you using version 2.0.5.3 in "border" mode ?
  12. In version 2.0.5.3 left click anywhere now mask the dock.
  13. Yes! Since version 2.0.3.26 you must click on the title bar of your app to cover the dock, except for some apps where it's not necessary (like Chrome!).
  14. Uncheck "Keep in dock" in the "visibility" menu.
  15. Send me the command used to launch XWindows Dock, so I'll be able to reproduce the problem. I'm working on a better way than "expose" to switch between windows, be patient... Extract and make a shortcut of this exe: SH_TaskBar.zip, then put it on the dock... Regards, Filandre