detee

• Last visited

Everything posted by detee

1. Great program! Thank you for sharing it with us. Using it with WInamp.
  2. I have been using your CAD with winamp for a couple of weeks now and I like it very much. The only porblem is that it seems to have diffilcuties readig metafiles from lossless formats (.flac and .ape) Especialy the album information is not shown correctly (mostly as 'unknown' -> winamp is showing it correctly) Otherwise it's a great program. Will keep using it!!
  3. I'm sorry but that's not the one, but thx anyway.
  4. Can someone help me to get this logon screen made by Xero. It's called 'Ice' I've been googling around, but can't find it anymore And the link at wincustomize is dead... http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/attachment....=1&d=1145662879
  5. I can't see the link. Would you be so kind to put it on agaiin? Thx in advance
  6. At last ... I was hoping someone make this. And this one is a beauty. Thank you for sharing it. :cool:
  7. Thx, I was using the wrong (beta)version by accident. Stupid me
  8. Very Nice Can't find a way to change the stamp though?
  9. It's working fine now. Thx, as I said .... beautifull
  10. Same here! It's a shame, because they're absolutely beautiful
  11. I think it's the Golden Gate bridge in San Fransisco
  12. Well.. I'm considering to buy a mighty mouse to attach it to my new MSI S260 - notebook (ordered it and waiting). So this program could be handy . thank you for sharing it!
  13. I'm using freshdownload: www.freshdevices.com Works nice, sometimes it's doesn't 'catch' smaller downloads, but that's no big problem for me.
  14. Than you very much and..... Merry X-mas !!!