Steve Grenier

• Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Grenier

1. Needs more work. Make everything fit together well and blend more, don't squeeze things in and don't make fonts bigger than they should be. Make it smooth and make it right. This could be very nice if done right.
  2. What is AveAeroNews? and where can I find it? I did a search for it and nothing came up.
  3. I don't like the colour that much but it looks quite good actually. The way the theme is made and the caption buttons graidents. It's all very smooth and I like that a lot. I can just force colour and change it if I wanted to, but nice work.
  4. Dan's theme is nice, I have never seen BZ Tiger. Can someone post a link for it and I can see how he did his tabs. For now though, this is mine. Not finished yet, no release date yet so don't get too excited Feast your eyes on this. (That menu in the top left is the start menu. I will include a regular sized menu along with this one.) Mac OS X Tiger Preview
  5. Any chance we could get some authors looking at this? I don't post here a lot so I don't know who makes the programs.
  6. Hey, I'm not sure if anyone has posted this but I think this would be a fantastic addition to all the Aqua apps. I don't know anything about it, just that it is called NewsFire and it's an RSS Reader. Here are some shots. NewsFire Screenshots Screenshot 01 Screenshot 02 Screenshot 03 NewsFire Resources Download here. Anyone know someone who might want to make this? -------------------------- Please, remember the maximum size of inline images. 500 x 375, please read the rules. The Images Have Been Linked // Seph
  7. What my luck. Thank you very much, I will check these out now.
  8. Hey guys, I am making a new theme for WB this time around I'm going to replicate Tiger and make it generally over all much better then my Panther theme was. I was wondering if any of you could get me pictures (raw resources would be much better) from Tiger or anything at all that you can give me, anything and everything is useful. Another big thing I want is the best Lucida Grande replica for Windows. I have seen many over time and they were all bad, some were 2 short, some were 2 choppy, some were just play ugly. I want to find the most accurate one to use. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps.
  9. Updated to v1.2. I added 2 additional colours a green and black as well as the release of the logons. The logon code itself is the biggest feature. It allows users to use translucent buttons and password box. Others that want to use the code may just leave credits where due. With translucent buttons you can make some really kickass logons.
  10. It's not the place for it. I post it on many other sites, but I posted it here incase someone wanted it.
  11. Yo have my permission. Nice port. As long as you keep Judge and My name in it. I can speak for both of us that we will be fine if you do that. You can also add your name in it for putting the 2 together.
  12. Why wouldn't they? I never once said I made it. It's simple a wallpaper package that I have put together because each wall goes well with the theme. As for the smaller header in the start menu, I will look into that, because it is big. I will try to work on a toolbar set, but no plans have been made for that yet.
  13. v1.3 WindowsMAX 2 is the sequel to WindowsMAX. WindowsMAX can be downloaded here. Considering these skins were made well over a year from eachother there is a great difference in quality in WindowsMAX 2. WindowsMAX 2 currently comes in 4 colour shemes, Blue, Red, Green, and Black. Updates Updated Toolbar Icons in the Black colour scheme. Updated paint mode for increased performance. Fixed font's displaying incorrectly in certian programs. Fixed colouring glitches in Green and Black colour schemes. Fixed content margins exceeding range. Fixed classic colours in Black and Green colour schemes. v1.2 Changes Added Black and Green colour schemes. v1.1 Changes ALT+Tab highlight now visible. Shutdown/Logoff dialog flag's fixed on 'Please Wait' screen. Quicklaunch icon spacing reduced. Start Menu header resized. User picture and non user picture support made in Start Menu's Theme graident's improved. (Proper lighting) Animation support added (permission granted by Ian Black to include his icons) Toolbar Icons support added Start Menu's now in both, normal and compact style. Highly recommend deleting original theme and folder before installing new version. Enjoy the theme. WindowsMAX 2 Files: WindowsMAX 2 WB Theme: Preview Download WindowsMAX 2 LogonXP Theme: Blue Preview Download Red Preview Download Green Preview Download Black Preview Download WindowsMAX 2 Wallpaper Packages: Scenery Preview Download WindowsMAX 2 CursorXP Theme: Created By: JJ Ying Preview Download
  14. Thats fine, check this forum, the theme has been finished and released. Submit bugs if you run into any and I will update them with the next release which includes the Compact Start Menu.
  15. The beta test was closed due to the lack of interest.
  16. Yes I never stopped. Just slowed down greatly due to school and life. There will be a msstyle release if I can get the right author to port it. I'm looking at KoL but I know he is busy with other work. I want to make sure someone ports it right. I would do it myself but it wouldn't be out for another year going at my speeds
  17. WindowsMAX 2 Beta Test has begun, check first post for a link to the new thread
  18. Beta closed due to lack of interest. For additional information on WindowsMAX 2 view this.