Steve Grenier

• Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Grenier

1. I knew I wouldn't be the only one. As soon as iTunes 5 came out, I upgraded, and after 5 min of using it I downgraded back to 4.9 and I haven't updated since. I like the features of 5, but **** it, it's so hideous, iTunes 4.9 all the way
  2. Haha, looks like we got a hater in the house. Just ignore him guys, hes mad at me because I told him to f**k off on messenger. Anywho, this tease was to simple get the idea out there. I'm trying to release exclusive content for this theme to each forum something unique. At WinMatrix I released the theme wallpapers. At MacThemes I showed a shot of the Ice 2.0 windows. Something will come here soon as well. Nonetheless it's a very big jump from Ice 1.0 which some of you never heard of but its a theme a made over a year ago. I will bring you some stuff soon I just want to finish the theme more before I start giving previews, afterall there are a lot of biters out there who may want the "borrow" the look.
  3. If I bring it back ill bring it back frozen.. oh ya..
  4. It's a teaser, shheeesh, do you people go to movies?
  5. Thank you all for your posts, and very glad you are looking forward this theme, I am too I'll have more content for you in the coming weeks. Also for your Milk request, I'm not to sure, I might depending how much time I would have to put into it, but not in the near future, I got my themes coming Edit** I forgot to mention there is a new objectbar theme in the works. It's hard to find a proper font that will work properly, if anyone has some suggestions please PM them.
  6. Hello again, it seems to be that time again. I'm happy with the progress I have made on Ice 2.0 and I feel it's time to start showing the community. Now don't get too excited there is still plenty of work to do before the Ice 2.0 package is complete but I assure you it is well worth it. Ice 2.0 will be released this summer. I don't want to give any specific dates out yet as I'm still unsure if I will be able to make them. However I can assure you that Ice 2.0 will be ready in time to cool your desktop down on those hot summer days. In between now and then I will be releasing previews and progress shots, as I did with Mac OS X Tiger, although not as many as I want to keep the best parts a surprise Here's a teaser to heat things up before your desktops get a frost bite. CLICK FOR LARGE PREVIEW
  7. Updated the first post so everything should be in working order and hopefully remain that way for quite some time. I also want to use this time to thank everyone who used this theme and whoever posted. This theme had the most community involvement than any other theme I have made and I don't regret making it that way. Thank you all.
  8. Yea the images got screwed up a long time ago when the host I was with deleted everything on the server. I will see if I can fix them all tonight after work. (all the files should still work when you click the link)
  9. Very nice icon package. I've seen some of the other icons and they are all very well done to high attention to detail, a must get.
  10. Yea I did get arrested, rather annoying I might add considering it was on a buddy of mines birthday. Nonetheless I got it knocked down to just a ticket I gotta pay. But in other news, the school year is finished for me in 2 days and then I will be resume work on Ice 2.0 and Brushed Panther 2.0 and Mac OS X Panther 2.0 and release those updates, as well as a couple other skins that aren't Mac related.
  11. Sorry I took awhile to respond to this. I recently got arrested and suspended from school to I got a little on my mind. What appears to be happening is the tree view node seems to have a memory of its prevous state hence giving it that odd shape. It might be due because I had used a TGA for that imagine instead of a BMP which is used in the majority of themes. Not sure why some programs have this bug whereas others don't. Hopefully Stardock can update Windowblinds fixing some of these errors. Also in my upcoming themes I will make them a BMP to prevent such bugs.
  12. Yea, I'm looking into making more icons for the other steam games.
  13. Hey all, I have been inactive on the skinning scene for awhile. I have been very busy working on my school work. Recently I remade the HALF-LIFE 2 logo, HALF-LIFE 2 Deathmatch logo, the HALF-LIFE 2 DVD label, DVD case, and actual Box. After spending all that time on my school work I tried to combine it with some graphical work and made some icons using the same style as I did throughout my HL2 Package. I hope you enjoy them. HALF-LIFE 2 & Counter-Strike: Source Files: HL2 & CS:S for Icons & PNGs Preview
  14. No it's not the new version I had to delay the updates to Mac OS X Panther and Brushed Panther as I had a lot of school work I had to get done before I could have time to theme. After the release of Ice I will release an update to Brushed Panther. I hate giving dates because I'm never sure if I can make them but hopefully it will be out sometime in July.
  15. You need to add the Calender Docklet in ObjectDock. It's not just an icon Also Duckie, thats great to hear as it was your Panther theme that inspired me to make my own.
  16. No shots yet of the new Ice theme, they will be coming soon. As for the objectdock I created the look myself you manually have to change the icons also to change the bg to translucent its in the dock properties just under the dock skin theres a opacity meter.
  17. Yes, the rumors are true. Ice is coming and it's been totally redesigned. Much cleaner and professional look. A teaser will be coming in the next few weeks.
  18. Thats really odd. Try opening whichever file you download with WinRAR, or WinZIP and then extract the folder to your Windowblinds directory manually. I think there is a problem with the file you are getting.
  19. No more updated unfortantly. Although, I just wanted to thank everybody for downloading this theme. It has hit over 100,000 downloads in the past few days and that is a major milestone for any themer. So thanks to everyone who downloaded.
  20. I'm making a bunch of themes to match all my skins. I will release those later on, once I release some more of my themes. My toolbars r really nice Also to make the filetype just make it a zip file with a different extension. Thats what Stardock does.
  21. The theme package won't be posted here, I will create a new thread but I will post a link to the new thread once I do that.
  22. It was originally planned for an April release but due to work and school my plans for it have changed. I also have been putting a lot of work into the new version of Ice which will be coming in June/July. I will have Brushed Panther done late May early June, hopefully
  23. He meant Dan's version of the theme. That's not yet completed.