Steve Grenier

• Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Grenier

1. Finally, I've been waiting for this toolbar only version. Although there are still some things I want fixed, IE the url bar....
  2. The objectbar theme will go along with the latest version of Tiger, as will the theme. There won't be any sounds as there weren't any in Tiger. Panther had them because they were the sounds from the theme I worked off of, which I think Duckie made But ya, I remade the skin from scratch and didn't want them in. I will let you know how to later when I get home from work.
  3. Well I use Flyakites OSX Sounds. As for that bug if you mean checkboxes something is wrong make sure you have wb 4.5.
  4. There will be a objectbar theme released, but I don't mean to say it to get your hopes up but odds are it won't be very soon, they take time to make and I'm really busy. Ian Black will be doing most of the coding and we need to work out timing as both of us have full schedules. I will update Tiger later on, I messed up the progressbar animation, it going the opposite way.
  5. No more changes. Unless there is a major bug. When you change something to please another, another than becomes upset and wants it changed. I figure the majority of people are happy with it so thats what it's gunna be. I'm working on updates to my older skins and some the the requested changes in Tiger will be found in that. Now only if a mod wanted to put this on the frontpage......:cool:
  6. Yes, but not soon, they take more time to make.
  7. No idea why. Anyways I updated first post with an updated version of the theme and updated the logons and added a new one Brushed style
  8. They are in it Lemme peep the Graphite schemes and the backgrounds. Edit** It changes colours for me..I don't know what to say.
  9. Thats because I made it blue. You all complained because you couldn't tell the difference between the background and the windows, so I made it distinct, and now you want it back.. Just check off skin dialog backgrounds, read my article if you don't know how.
  10. I fixed all my problems with the skin, but still the annoying url links, anyway to manually edit that?
  11. They look the same as yours would..
  12. I didn't make it because it looked bad.
  13. You can't make it Brushed, it only tiles the backgrounds it cannot stretch backgrounds. Also for the logon font I am aware of the bug I will release an update coming today fixing that. And guys read the guide I wrote it's got a link in the first post, at the bottom of the article I have the shutdown shortcuts for the apple menu.
  14. I got a few problems with this, not sure if some are the current skins or the actual program. Anywho, lemme jump right into it. For starters in explorer and internet explorer for that fact the text in the address bars isn't exactly centered, it's too low and some text gets cut off. Another issue with the address bars is the ones with the rounded edge, when they are stretched the right edge stretches as well and it looks rather dumb. Finally when I type a url in the address bar it will not work unless I have http:// in front of it, it's a royal pain in my ass because I usually type url's without the http:// and/or the www. The skin I'm using is Aqua Extreme Tiger. If some issues can be fixed myself, just tell me how and I'll get right on it. Edit** I've also noticed I can't type urls like "My Documents, Desktop, ect" that I normally could. Another feature that would be cool would be to have auto complete and finish the urls we are typing.
  15. This is actually really cool. Very well done. Looks very clean and professional. Btw, funny convo up there.
  16. I know it's a classic colour, but I'm not sure which value is for which. I have an idea but I need to know the program name so I can test it.
  17. DFrag, where would I be without you The Brushed scheme is a substyle, change the substyle to one labelled "Brushed" to see the Brushed look. For your problem with the Tiger skin, delete the whole folder and reinstall the skin it should and most likely will load. If not reinstall WB, you messed something up. The scrollbar is like that because the arrow button itself is square WB for some reason makes the button go behind to arrow button when its too small, I'm not sure why, but can't change that. I will look into the line detail, but I think that is also a WB bug and partly due to the fact that this button uses transparent edges. The Photoshop toolwindow buttons I will check but I'm pretty sure they don't allow any transparent/transparency. Not to mention Photoshop doesn't change them like it's supposed to, there are inactive states for those buttons, but Photoshop doesn't changed them and instead leaves them as the active buttons. What other programs does that happen where you can't see anything. I will try and give it a darker colour so it's at least visible.
  18. I will remake the wallpaper when I release the updated version of this theme. Also the icons are Snow E2 by Rad-E8. That was just an Iconpackage.
  19. It's cool, Jake you need to have album art in your iTunes already it doesn't auto get it.
  20. That's a really sweet font. I'd like to know what it is too.
  21. Delete your Lucida Grande and install the ones in the theme folder. The bottom should be animated and I mean beta patches.
  22. You need to upgrade to the latest version of Windowblinds on Stardock Central to see animated progress bars. As for the font's they shouldn't be HUGE, they are the same size as the last version. Also at the front page a posted a link to an article I wrote on making Windows look like a Mac, check it out, it hopefully will solve most of your problems. Post a screenshot of the buttons.
  23. Not in detail, and you still haven't answered me on the version your using.