Max Power

• Last visited

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Max Power's Achievements

1. Yes, this is awesome!! But I second the question of why there is no seek or progress bar, it would be absolutely perfect if there were.
  2. It's been a while since I've been into StyleBuilder, but I don't think you can do what you want. That color/border is a mouseover highlight color, I think the best you could do would be to change that highlight color to a color as close as possible to your bottom image file, but be aware that it's the highlight color for other areas as well, and what may work out well there may not look so good in other areas.
  3. WOW!!! I am totally impressed!! I also think you should stick with the glyphs that had the symbols in them to make it truly a combo theme.
  4. Ahhh!!! Finally!!! Thanks for the link, couldn't find this anywhere!!!
  5. I just reformatted my drive and tried installing the compact menu extension and I get the same thing, doesn't show in the extensions list, it basically doesn't install. It worked when it was installed on older versions then updating TB to the latest, but it won't work on a clean install of TB 1.0. I haven't found much searching google, just basically what I already have which doesn't work. I guess there isn't one made specifically for TB 1.0, unless there's a way to edit the old one to work??
  6. sky_guy's tip works perfect, the install.rdf file is immediately inside your pinstripe.jar file, just open the .jar file in WinRar and it's right there. Extract it somewhere, open it in Notepad, change the 0.9 to 1.0, save, copy it back into the archive and install the theme, works perfect!
  7. Like a said before, I didn't think you were using my ports, I am well aware of your work and have been using your ports for quite a while. I was just stating that on your site you don't mention any permissions which around here are very critical when releasing ports and the like. It was just an assumption I made since I never see you directly announce releases here, sorry if what I said came off the wrong way.
  8. I don't think they are posting their releases because they may not always be getting permission to port the themes, although this theme specifically says on the DevArt page that he got permission from Max, I see on susumu's site that he has 2 visual styles that I ported with permission a while ago (XI-SoftCandy and Titanium 7), he makes no reference to permissions, only links to original author's sites, and if you click the link to the Titanium author's site the only available downloads there are the original OSX theme and my ported theme. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it unless he's using my port, which I highly doubt, I'm just giving a possible reason why these authors don't normally post their themes as releases here, yet I could be totally wrong.
  9. I just installed this extension and it screwed up FireFox (1.0PR)!! Themes and extensions menus won't open now as well as options menus and many other things just won't work, also the browser is now slow as hell and even locks up all the time! Since I can't get the extensions menu to open I can't uninstall the extension, I tried just removing the folder but that made things even worse! Now I know this isn't the correct forum to ask for help on this but since the discussion on the TBE was here and this is where I got it, I figured I'd pose the problem here. Li'l help please?
  10. I think your favicon problems have to do with the TBE extension, I don't have that problem and I'm not running the extension, although I DO have a problem with bookmarks displaying the wrong favicon, as in bookmarks displaying favicons from other sites and there doesn't seem to be any way to change them or use your own like you used to. And yes, the lack of distinction between tabs has everything to do with the skin. Also, the "maximizing out of the blue" issue I think may have to do with the particular web site, some sites like to resize your browser to the particular size they specify, although I could be wrong, I always have my FF browser maximized and occasionally it reduces to the call of a certain page size.
  11. Yes, the plug-in is the only way to go, but you also need to make sure the path to the icons is correct in order for the correct icons to show.
  12. Not trying to be rude, but there are tons of these exact same themes around, check out the sites that are dedicated to Sony Ericsson themes, OSX themes are a dime a dozen. You did a good job, but I think it's kind of pointless to create something that's already been done many times over.
  13. Looks good! I started porting and asked for permission a long time ago and was told the same thing, that kol was supposed to do it so I dropped it, was wondering why I never heard anything after that about kol even working on it.