About pwnzrzpat

• Birthday January 19

Contact Methods

• AIM
    no n00bs please. pm
  • Website URL
    http://patrickyan.net/

pwnzrzpat's Achievements

1. whats the limit on paypal transfers i may need to use a money order to send the $$ to buy that template <3<3<3
  2. If you have that many pages, you should be using a dynamic system such as Symphony.
  3. comcast > windstream/altell with comcast i get around 400-600kbps download speeds, but with windstream/altell i'm lucky to get 100kbps
  4. Even if she does get logged out, she won't be like "OMG YOU HUSBAND TEH UZE MAH ACCOUNTz!" IMO, it's not ethical, but nobody really cares in our male-dominated society
  5. 1. make a menubar image 2. use 3. you now have a menubar on the top of your page wow!
  6. Aqua is not dead. Aqua is the entire User Interface that Mac OS X relies on. Changing an image inside a resource file doesn't kill off Aqua. So what if the brushed metal was smoothed out? Brushed metal was a fad that has now passed, just like the widespread pinstripes and shadows of Jaguar Aqua. If you are referring to the Aqua-styled buttons, they are not gone in Leopard. Apple is simply differentiating between the metal and aqua windows further by using smooth metal buttons on metal windows. No, you are incorrect. He is referring to the sidebar, which is the left pane in Finder. It is present in Tiger (it will show you your drives, network, folders, etc...). Borders are so 2005. The borderless windows allows Leopard to dedifferentiate between unified aqua and metal windows. Also, it adds less visual weight, which soothes the eyes more. In Leopard, focused windows have the dark metal title/toolbar and a huge shadow, while inactive windows have a white aqua title/toolbar and a small shadow. This is supposed to help you "focus" on apps more, due to the absence of borders that previously bound your work area. All these interfaces are Aqua. So, no. Aqua is not dead.
  7. CoverFlow was an application that was acquired by Apple. It's currently integrated into iTunes, but it will be in the new Finder in Leopard as well.
  8. Spotlight sucks (sorry) Quicksilver FTW!
  9. very hot alis gotta get rid of the dinovo for a  ;D
  10. Just wondering, do you proofread? I think that if you're posting news for a site with 70k members, there shouldn't be elementary errors such as "new iMacs does" (article missing & subject-verb agreement), "Following are notable changes" (article missing), "Today at infinite loop" (incomplete address & capitalization), "long rumoured updated iMacs" (doesn't even make sense). That's only in the first 2 lines...
  11. You could also use mootools.. check out their forums (mootools.net)
  12. ok i might as well try again how about a digg like system where each release is queued and people increase the "digg" count of the ones they like? this way crappy releases don't feel left out and the actually good ones get a couple hundred "diggs" without too much editorialization (which will happen inevitably.) or conflicts of interest...
  13. except it's spelled excellent; so according to your theory, it should be spelled xcllnt
  14. WOW YES! NOW I CAN FINALLY GET RID OF MY MAC SO I CAN DO ALL MY DIGITAL LIFE ON THE BEST OPERATING SYSTEMS IN TEH WORLD VISTER!!!