Austin123

• Last visited

Everything posted by Austin123

1. And with that avatar of Tigger it all makes so much sense now Dave
  2. Shmengie you aren't getting old...you are getting Oldeer, say it, Older
  3. better interesting Dave, I also did the same thing back in Freshman year, though people weren't exactly artists..and the finished product looked more like a shitty collage >_> But what ya gonna do.
  4. lols AWESOME werewolf interesting preview
  5. :cool: Have a good one, coining the word Shmermaid was just the beggining
  6. how far will you go with these, very creative Lord Kokkei
  7. sort of old, I haven't kept track of the comic in a while
  8. lol @ LInk. The project taking off? Nice work turkey, you recreated the style well bro
  9. >_> zis appeared in a shot of mine a very long time ago Whoever did it made it look dirty or something
  10. lol Luiz, it was released so no problem anymore
  11. um so close Meliora , but the book is mine, I helped Manuel make his other one and stuff. And I have been looking for that brush since forever to no avail
  12. Mictlan, kick ass Kill BIll mod man, lol I used to mod icons day and night til I started making some, it fits the icons in Lanham's Kill Bill set perfectly..since..you used the blade
  13. I don't think I will ever forget that Monkey Avatar of yours which I think was created by Max Rudberg eons ago. Happy Birthday!
  14. hehe tell that to Apple though Great job on this, very precise and the leopard reflection that I so much hate, came out just right, cool concept too
  15. keep at it, blend in the colors more and decrease the shadow to about 50%, not bad at all though
  16. I don't want posts about boyfriend and girlfriends, do you really want to see capital text which females love to use to express deep hate for our kind? >_> Go try out Yahoo Answers for any of that sort of stuff, it is pretty popular there, and there are plenty of forums for Space, tvs, and movies, just go search
  17. very interesting man, I would like to see the original photo if possible
  18. , Link if you need a betatester pm or something, good that your still alive and kickin
  19. rofl. My little brother is still 4, unless he surprises the hell out of me, such a thing will not happen, which is good
  20. very interesting concept, and perspective, not bad at all