Septimus

• Last visited

Everything posted by Septimus

1. Google has a taskbar search. I'm currently developing a widget for Kapsules and possibly porting it to Konfab later using the info from the released SDK. Not sure if Konfab will be possible but going to give it a go.
  2. Mirrored here: Download MPlugin If there are any problems with this let me know, otherwise I'm happy to mirror. Thanks for a great addon for iTunes
  3. Still he deserves it, especially for the research work he supports in Cancer and Aids foundations.
  4. RaduKing will more than likely release an SDK when it's ready.
  5. Great work Love the scaling effect.
  6. Didn't realise you had done that search function Seph, thanks its damn useful. Btw, try this one -> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9128924/
  7. Windowblinds. Faster and far more flexible. Nice that it changes toolbar and avi's without further shell32 changes or 3rd party apps. If you have trouble with the glyphs on skins btw (especially when going from a left skin to a right skin), unload and reload windowblinds with the skin you want selected.
  8. If you are installing through Stardock Central uninstall the other version first.
  9. The scripting in AveDesk won't quite cover this yet. Better of with Kapsules for this type of scripting.
  10. If you look at the receiving account, it doesn't go to Ave but a relative, which is fair enough. So rumour and speculation has lead to a valid question. No need to get defensive Unbe, it won't hurt Andreas' feelings. I'm sure he does of course receive the entire donation.
  11. Yes. Due to the changes to the saving/theme engine Ave has put in.
  12. Yes there is a free version. It has a nag screen once in a while you can click through. DesktopX 3 will have a free version just for running Widgets.
  13. Thanks again Andreas... donation sent
  14. £17.99 a month for 1mbit. Wanadoo I believe. I pay £25 with BT for 1mbit. But I like the 2GB email and other extras you get with that.
  15. Oh yeah, turning on HyperPaint helps the alphablending quite a bit.
  16. Modified a few skins to alpha blended menu's etc and it seems to work fine, no real problems thus far. What I find odd is the alpha-blended menu's. Unless you make the colour of the main window, different to the menus, then you wouldn't know it is blended. But in doing so makes the menu's hard to use. Trouble with having the menu's attached to every window unlike Mac's where the effect works well.
  17. The alpha blended start menu's etc are a nice touch. Hopefully they will be widely used so the effect can be adopted to the other areas WB can skin.
  18. Grow up! Pay themes and suites have been around for years. Probably before you were born*. *From your eloquent [sarcasm] reply I am guessing you are 6 or 7 years old* [if English isn't your native language (very possible from what I read), apologies, but your point is childish either way]
  19. Great theme bubba. I can see you have put a lot of effort into its styling. The colouring is great and very usable. I keep going back and looking at the screenshot, debating whether to buy it. I have bought themes before (a few in fact, WB premium suites) and the problem is I always find it change the theme after a few days just due to the fact I get bored easily. I'll admit again that I am one of the one who would go for this theme immediately if it had a thin taskbar as it is now what I am used to, but can understand your design reasons. Not to start this buying/selling thing again, but Aqua-Soft is the wrong place to advertise this as the "I must have it Free!!!' mentality is rife here and annoying.
  20. You'd be better of with one of the Windows MCE 2005 media boxes you can now buy for cars as they are designed for the shocks and temperatures sometimes involved. That and you can have it professionally fitted.
  21. Good work Xero, glad I caught up with this thread.
  22. I agree, shame we can't change anything in this respect. £1 = $0.53 so a decent iMac here is close to $1000. (not sure America's tax comes into that but I think that is before tax)