castroman

• Last visited

Everything posted by castroman

1. Must to agree with Juno about that, it's just a forum. /aviel
  2. Now on Apple site -> www.apple.com /aviel
  3. @MICHIRU : Great desktop ! where can I get that bag icon ? thanks /aviel
  4. Good work with the folders ! looking just great, and it's look like a great set /aviel
  5. It's called "On Safari" and you get it with Pixadex. /aviel
  6. Where can I find BOMArchiveHelper in Tiger ? it's not in the same place as in Panther. thanks /aviel
  7. @ Willy : Hot wall and great desktop /aviel
  8. Very nice susumu and thanks /aviel
  9. Lazio or Kid : Do you have link to the wallpaper ? thanks and Lazio great desktop /aviel
  10. Wow thanks for your help ! /aviel
  11. I can't that app, all the links are dead (I also google it and nothing), so someone can send it to me plaese ? to my mail -> avieldabush@gmail.com thanks a lot /aviel
  12. Also I found this app -> PatchBurn (Google it) that make the systam to know External CDDVD drivers. /aviel
  13. Hi. I upgrade to Tiger and install Adium but I can't read and write when -> it's show me this -> http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/v...nshot-28195.jpg So what can I do ? thanks in advance /aviel
  14. Jon@z : lol you should not say it mate :-P anyway I burn it with Tosat /aviel
  15. I buy Sony DRX-720UL External DVD burner to my Mac (Mac OS X 10.3.9) the burner work good with Toast but when I want to burn a DVD with a .dmg file with the Disk Utility the Mac not dentified the External DVD (here is the pictuers that show it), so what can I do ? how can I add suporrt to this External DVD with the sysyetm. the pictuers - Sorry for my bad english, Aviel
  16. Great work ! I like Angelina wallpaper ! thanks /aviel