Björn

• Last visited

Everything posted by Björn

1. you have to edit the icon path in the itemlist.
  2. Ist es möglich daß man die Finderbar durchsichtiger macht, irgendwo in einer ini oder so? Is it possible to make the Finderbar more transparent?
  3. How do you get the stacks curving???
  4. Put a finderbar-link into autostart-doesn´t that work?
  5. Not a problem, but when you click to save it saves good. But when I click twice (accidently) or three times the icon gets smaller and smaller (just the above, not the mirrored).
  6. Somehow OffTopic but IIRC the 2d dock in leopard has no mirrored icons, but just normal ones. But looks great.
  7. You type in a e-mail add and on the field below a serialnumber is vanishing...
  8. You don´t need the mail. Normally you type in your e-mail address and get the serial on the same site emediatly. How can I start it. Just by clicking on the taskbaricon?
  9. 1. Check "use margin hotspot" in settings and it won´t happen anymore. 2. Don´t know but would be great..
  10. The simplest is to edit the background.png in the Finderbar main folder.
  11. Goto Finderbarfolder, delete the two background..-files. Then disable the qicklaunchbar in the taskbar, because if you start finderbar, it looks for the background.png. If it doesn´t find one it takes a screenshot of your desktop and uses this as a background for the finderbsar. At last you should make a temporary shortcut to Finderbar_engine.exe on the desktop, so you have a "blank taskbar" , when Finderbar takes the screenshot. Then close all windows and start findertbar with the shortcut, and there you are! Alternatively you can change the background.png with photoshop or else. Finderbar will use this one. Hope this is not too confusing.
  12. @lostfan Hi, How can I get the arrows into Findexer Window. I just have the folders but cannot minimize them.
  13. Hi, Where are the files for the taskbar (volume, network..) and for the windows picture viewer. Their not in shell32.dll. Is there a list somewhere which icon are in which dll? Thanks, Björn