Björn

• Last visited

Everything posted by Björn

1. Hi, I just switched to the 2d dock skin and now saw, that the collapsed stack icons are way too small ( the default is OK). I made a screenshot to show. The docks have the same size, but the Leopard dock icons are much bigger.
  2. As I said, With RKL it works if you have the icon in the main icons folder (browsing and showing). If you have it in a subfolder or somewhere else, you´ll get the blank space icon. In Rocketdock everything is working here, adding, icons. Everything with built365. (without special folders)
  3. Try to copy the icon in the main icons folder of OD. Help at least with RKL.
  4. Something you are not working on? Stunning. Thanks.
  5. No, I mean standart windows xp apps. EDIT: Just uninstalled WB and keeps the same.
  6. Some other things: The dropdownmenus in the widows with the square OK buttons are sqare, too. You can see the white dot at the edges, doesn´t happen on i.e. startmenuoptions.
  7. Hi, Yes, latest version. The about boxes on all application (I tested so far) are working right. It´s just the apps under Systempreferences, apart fron "Folderoptions", "Taskbar and startmenuoptions" and "Status of LAN and Firewire" that aren´t working right. I have WB6 installed, but not using it ATM (so it´s not running, but on the system. Great work. Keep it up... Thanks, Björn
  8. You download the SP3 (or 2 ) for Window XP from Microsoft. Then extract it to a temopary folder. Then search in the folder for those two files.
  9. No idea left. Maybe it´s really not compatible with Vista 64.
  10. I also have the line under the taskbar if activated. Also the buttons are not rounded here, I guess they should. If I the desktop is inactive and I want to doubleclick on a file, I first have to click on the desktop to activate it. If I doubleclick on the file directly the first click will not be recognized fast enough. And I have a glow around every window if no file is activated and also around the startmenu.
  11. I just have german ones. Maybe someone with english XP can zip them for you. PS.: Doesn´t work to extract them from the service packs?
  12. Just using it as lot and missing some functions like fastforwart and that it gets you back to the place in the list, where you were insteat of at the top.
  13. Maybe you have Rocketdock open?...
  14. Copy Rocketdock to "My Documents" for Vista.
  15. I cannot open anything with double-click.
  16. Very cool. Looking astonishing for the time of work.