KemenAran.

• Last visited

Everything posted by KemenAran.

1. That is *great* ! Especially the template editor. I always thought the default settings for the windows version of Flurry weren't that good, compared to the Mac version (I once crawled through the sources to see were this could be configurated). But now that we can create our own templates... Thanks a lot !
  2. Hi, I don't think the Windows restrictions on the icon size can be bypassed easily. Note that most iColorFolder skins support sizes up to 128x128px, but you'll have to increase the global icon size. I seriously considered to recode iCF from scratch some times ago, using Qt, and make it compatible with Vista - but right know my time is spend on other projects. Actually, now that the color-changing code is clean, I'd like to find a less hackish way to change the generic folder icon, which is a bit buggy(due to inconsistency in Windows). This may also make iCF compatible with Vista. But I have other projects for now - maybe after the holidays, in a few months. But remember that iCF is open-source : if anyone knows a bit of C++ here, you can grab the code, get the color-changing library, drop the ugly interface code, and make your own and improved version of iCF.
  3. This problem exists since the first beta of IE7 - almost one year ago ! I wonder why Stardock didn't fix this problem...
  4. It seems very promising, keep up the good work keane
  5. I just won the game and tried the serial, it works. Thanks for the link !
  6. Actually I'm using Winamp more for its interface (with an iTunes_mini skin) and the multiple input plugins (for N64 or SNES sounds) than for the sound quality, but thanks for the info, I'll have a better look at this problem. And the scroll wheel system of the Winamp Docklet below is really cool, you can control everything with just on click ; it would be so cool if RKLauncher could handle this !
  7. With the latest bĂȘta (4.11), some of the reported bugs of this Winamp Docklet have been fixed, but not those concerning the scrool wheel and the scroll button. Expected behavior : - When scrolling on the docklet, the next (or previous) track should be played - When clicking with the scroll wheel on the docklet, Winamp should pause (or play) the current track. Current behavior (v4.11 bĂȘta) : - Nothing
  8. I once had the same problem, but I didn't ever spoted it was due to YzShadow. Maybe you can try to disable the "Prevent windows from overlaping the taskbar" feature, which is almost the only buggy part of YzShadow...
  9. Thanks for the update, it works like a charm ! I hope to see this theme on Mozilla soon.
  10. @Roycifer: Just move all the icons in the upper bar, then disable the Mail Toolbar using the View menu. @toyo-snow: Hey, this theme is really cool ! But you forgot some icons for the RSS feeds... Is there a way to fix this ?
  11. Coool ! I'm using it right now, thanks for this
  12. If that's true, then here is another cool and innovative app from Apple. (but I can't imagine the loading time of this :slant: )
  13. Cooool And so fast, you're the man Raduking ! When can we expect the fixed version ?
  14. mddenapoli was kind enough to send me a PM about his post, although a bit aggressive. Here is the short version of what I answered. My work is not a rip of Flyakite. I started my project two years ago, and the first versions of Flyakite's pack were very limited at this time (I wasn't even aware of it). Our both projects grown up in parallel, with a lot of differences in the beginning (especially the fact I provided a pack fro french systems, and Flyakite for english ones) ; but when we both release a multi-language system nine monh ago, differences went smaller and smaller. I included some of his ideas, while he took some of mine. There is a lot of connections beetween both, obviously : I grant Flyakite for his pack in my ReadMe file, and he included iColorFolder in FlyakiteOSX... We even exchanged some pieces of of code these days Our packs are similar but still different ; I think it closes the subject.
  15. Wonderfull, I looked for this for soooo long Thanks a lot
  16. I have several problems with the best Winamp Docklet for ObjectDock (IMO) : - I seems that double-click, central-clic and the scrool wheel on a Docklet aren't handled - You should be able to customize the Docklet icon, but it doesn't work - Additionnals PNGs showing Winamp staus shoudl be drawn, but sometimes it doesn't work I'm using this Docklet all the time, and only this is preventing me from switching to RKlauncher... I would be very thanksfull if you could take a look at this Thanks for you great work !
  17. Awesome, thanks a lot Raduking The Alladin's Lamp Effect runs perfectly smooth on my hardware (AMD 3000+, ATI 9600)
  18. A new Avedesk, coool ^^ I can do the French translation
  19. This apps rocks, you made a good job since the 1.0 version Two little bugs to report : - Various error messages if you click several times on the Tray icon - The volume slider is hard to quit And btw, maybe you could make a better icon for the Tray, and add more transparency to the default bezel ?
  20. I've updated the soft to version 1.2, here is the changelog : Version 1.2 : Added : -The Skin Selector remembers the selected skin -Mono Framework support (only if the .NET Framework isn't installed) -You can force the use of Mono by passing the argument "/MONO" to the installer -New installer command-line argument: "/SKIN=SKIN_NAME" (see the ReadMe file for more details) -Chinese translation (Simplified and Traditionnal), thanks to zhangduyixiong -Nice picture in the setup main pages (at last !) -Link in the Startup Menu to the Additional Skin Pack Changed: Better reinstallation support Updated the readMe file, with more technical stuff Better default icon for the Longhorn skin Fixed: Duplicated entries when installing in two different languages The Setup doesn't hang when refreshing the Icon cache The first post has been updated.
  21. The realspeed video rocks, can't wait for the release It seems very smooth, but maybe a bit slow, maybe could you add something to tune the timing of the animation ?
  22. Look great Justa little bug, the bezel is not "Always-on-top", but the rest is perfect. Edit: little detail, the Mac Keyboard "Mute" key doesn't work. Edit2: And it would be cool if the Sound Change command was hooked, as 3r-1c does (ie whatever is the method you use to change the volume, the change is detected and the bezel displayed)