AdverseYaw

• Last visited

About AdverseYaw

• Birthday 09/01/1965

AdverseYaw's Achievements

1. Is there a purpose for the spotlight icon on the right side of McBar? Can i configure it in one of the ini files? Can it be used to open Searchlite? (i just downloaded v3.0 of FlyAKiteOSX ) Adverseyaw
  2. Yes, I see that now. Thank you for your time.
  3. I would like to see an align to grid option in the desklets properties. I was thinking that the user could align the center of each desklet to a user configurable (in another dialog of course) grid. The user could select a checkbox if he wanted this particular desklet aligned to the grid and deselect if he didn't. This would really help to align the pidlshortcuts like My Computer, HD A, HD B, etc. What do you think? Adverseyaw
  4. I thought that philc had said he was working on one. AdverseYaw
  5. I would like to use it and I don't have Sysstats installed.
  6. WhoooHoooo! I am so excited. I have been waiting for this for over.... Well, for a long time. It looks great! Adverseyaw
  7. Well, it seems you have both so i think everyone should be happy. :cool: Adverseyaw
  8. I wonder if the AVEDesk icon is a variation of the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) logo. AdverseYaw PS- I realize AndreasV is from Rotterdam
  9. I did download the update from ms. I think you are refering to .aveinst files not working. Which they didn't before I downloaded the update. But now they work fine. My original post concerns the nsis installer for AveDesk 1.3 that kgraphic created and posted. That is what I am having trouble with. Adverseyaw
  10. I keep getting the following warning when I try to run the AVE installer: " The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus. You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy. It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch (NOT RECOMMENDED)." Is there another site to download from? AdverseYaw
  11. please always supply a link of what docklet you are talking about, I cannot possibly know about all docklets I think the docklet he is talking about is this one:http://www.dockex.com/index.php?pageId=docklets&dkview=13
  12. Alrighty then. Thanks for your help. AdverseYaw
  13. Andreas, I love the new ave desk. Thanks for a great and useful app. I have a request. What is the weather desklet that you are using for all of your screenshots? I would like to use that one for my desktop but don't know which one it is. Has it been released? or is it your own design and still beta. I like the way that it shows the predicted hi/low for the day and the graphics. Thanks, Adversesyaw
  14. First of thanks for a great dock Raduking. The Aladdin Effect works fantastic here. It seems to minimize just like my wifes mac which is about 5 feet from me. The CPU usage goes up to 47% which is quite acceptable. I am really pleased with the "Exclude" feature being implimented. Now I don't have to worry about Outlook minimizing to the dock and having it crash when I cant restore it from the Task bar. Thanks again Raduking, AdverseYaw System: CPU: Pentium 4 3.01GHz RAM: 1 Gig Video: ATI All in Wonder Direct X 9.0c Edit: I am using Firefox 1.07 and have seen no problems.
  15. Raduking, If you are still working on the 'genie' effect, perhaps this will help... http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=27013 He uses it as a sucking effect to remove desklets. Maybe you guys can get together and share coding ideas. Just a thought. AdverseYaw