desino1

• Last visited

desino1's Achievements

1. I am looking for the sticky notes transparent or glassy background. I know its out there somewhere. can anyone help me find it. thank you.l
  2. i am looking for those dock icons that had text image as icons. Yes, i mean text/word as an icon not the image. (i.e. DOCS for my documents) They came in two colors black and white. I used to use them but i can't find them anymore. Please help me find it. thank you.
  3. What did u use for the dock?? i have the icons. do you use object dock or rklauncher for png files??
  4. wow. awesome theme. do you have any similar themes for Sony Ericsson P910's???
  5. are there any skins availabe for sony ericsson p910i..i didn't seem to find any skins out there?
  6. that vs look awesome...where can i get it?
  7. i know myspace is crappy but to make it look nicer i am looking for a good layout.
  8. I would recomend ResHack, because i never encounter any problems with that and never used ResEdit before.
  9. finnaly worked.... cool as hell.. great work ever.
  10. i just downlaoded miranda. First i downloaded it, it was working fine. but then i uninstalled it and installed it back again and from then i am not able to send messages. When i double click on the user(ie. scrnname on aol) nothing happens/ why is that??
  11. But didn't the first thread say to download Miranda 0.4 RC2 specifically. If thats the problem, then, let me try on the latest ver.