Church Punk

• Last visited

Everything posted by Church Punk

1. Well, finally got mine (and I didnt upgrade to 7 either) I got the last build (11.04) and im actually very happy with my "new" laptop. Is incredibly fast, way faster than my vista setup with all the tweaks, so im sticking with it for a while now
  2. Cool! for how long have you been using linux? ubuntu in specific? I was thinking of downloading the last build but not sure
  3. always liked the ubuntu looks, but wanted to keep windows functionality
  4. Found Rainmeter while looking for some winamp control in taskbar, fell in love with it
  5. I believe customization pretty much moved focus away from MacOS. I personally have changed the look of Vista to something i like, picking up ideas from different sources, and not going for an actual Mac look, thus leaving the necessity of MacOS emulation resources out of the game. See this ss: I have RK launcher, Rainmeter, FineXer, QTTabBar, EmergeDesktop, and WB running @ 25% RAM (goes to 19% when not running apps). And is pretty much what i want it to be. I guess most customizers dont really care about getting the Mac look if you can get a Mac instead nowadays and they go for a personal own look instead. Maybe im wrong
  6. as far as i know, we are limited to 25 for now. Maybe they change that as it developes. Only ppl with google wave can be invited. If you have the same person on both your gmail address book and wave youll see them automatically in GWave, but they DO need to have the wave account.
  7. programming language ;D unless he is invetning a new english lol
  8. thats great news!!! If you need help with some graphics i can jump in and do some photoshop work for you. Cheers!
  9. hey dude, maybe this is a dumb question but how the heck do i change the background? sorry for the annoyance EDIT: never mind xD thanks for the skin m8!
  10. I think Timan refers in this case on the look overal, layout and the general concept of the forums being this way. Aquasoft has had this for years now and has just evolved as the Aqua look has.
  11. thanks for the update! I will be playing with it now, will come with suggestions or ideas that might occur to me One question: do you have your own section of skins in your webpage? Because i just see the links to other sites. Anyways, thanks again for this contribution!
  12. Here it is (explorer has findexer + qttab bar) : looks promising, but i would like the font option and the button to turn it on/off.
  13. i gues he was asking something like the aim icon or adium icon in the dock that jumps when new message is received, or shows your status too. Could be useful, but id rather have one for pidgin
  14. dexpot can help i guess... not sure what exactly you want, nor why you want that kind of stuff. google dexpot, is a free, GREAT desktop manager
  15. That app does not support Vista currently so it is not an option for bengrunnel... So far i know there is nothing to customize Vista's explorer window (stupid M$ liscence violation???)...
  16. nice find! love it, thanks for sharing
  17. But the link is down, maybe he forgot to say that too