aQuestion

• Last visited

aQuestion's Achievements

1. I don't know if I did. I have the .65 zip. How can I check the MP version? Scratch that, I'm running file version .65 according to Mplugin.dll properties:
  2. As far as skinning the app...I went from OSX to default and the multiplugin tab in preferences has disappeared...opened iTunes again and it's back...changed to non brushed and that seems to have worked...switched to orange that that works too. No notifications so far!
  3. Strange, it wouldn't let me install with anything but 4.9 (maybe I didn't have the right 4.8.x.xx), it kept telling me to upgrade and directing me to the apple itunes page. And it works with 4.9! Just Kernel Streaming in foobar doesn't work (I don't even know if it's supposed to) and the minimization/maximization problem I wrote about.
  4. Strange, MP prompts me to upgrade to before it allows installation. MP will not allow installation on anything below 4.9. Everything seems to be working with MP .65 and iTunes 4.9, except for Foobar2000 passthrough with Kernel Streaming. I'm running XP SP1, and I changed the Quicktime setting as instructed, so it works with waveout selected in Foobar. However, Kernel Streaming is supposed to be the setting for highest quality sound out of Foobar, so I wonder if the benefit of using Foobar through iTunes has reached it's full potential yet. Also, clicking on "Foobar Settings" doesn't do a thing. Otherwise, works great with 4.9~! UPDATE: MP seems to not allow maximizing the iTunes window to fullscreen. Double clicking on the titlebar does nothing, and clicking on the green + button takes it to the mini player. Anyone know how to change this back? I thought there was an option in iTunes prefs, but now I don't see it. Also, it may be because i went from 4.7 to 4.9...anyone know?
  5. Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks Steve!
  6. Just tried XP SP2 Start Docklet http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?...D=5539&LibID=29 but it disappears just as soon as it pops up. I'm running SP1, so you may want to check it out on an SP2 system. This is running on the newest 0.4 beta. Also tried Startmenu Docklet http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?...D=2373&LibID=29 , which as soon as I click add dock I get a "rklauncher needs to shut down" message and the whole things goes kaput. Shutdown docklet works great though, just haven't figured out how to rename it. I wonder if the Startmenu Docklet making RKL crash because the XP SP2 Start Docklet is also installed? I can't figure out how to remove the XP SP2 docklet so I can't test it, but I'll post when I figure it out. Edit: Nope, nothing to do with XP SP2 Start Menu installed. Thanks Radu!
  7. Say what you have to say but say it like an adult, not a child. No one needs to tolerate insults on this board.
  8. I'm trying to do that with AveIconifier2 but I can't seem to find a .ico file in my AIM folder for example. And if I drag the .exe it says 1 PNG created yet both windows remain blank so nothing can be dragged out..
  9. Did anyone else notice that when you drag a shortcut to the dock, the icons look okay until you scroll over them and they magnify? The blocky look isn't pleasing, especially next to the high quality icons provided with the dock. Is there a way (a place?) to get high quality dock icons for random programs like firefox, MPC and AIM?
  10. Is there a setting to make a folder in the dock act like the quick launch arrow in the windows taskbar? Basically I want to put 10 applications that are used often but not often enough to take up a full space on the dock, I want to put these applications in a folder and when I put the mouse over the folder I want a list of the applications to pop up, like the way the quick launch arrow works when you have many shortcuts.
  11. Steve, is this http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=23388 the updated version of the theme? I'm partly asking because I don't see the brushed metal wallpaper from http://skins3.wincustomize.com/Xero-/wb/BP_Preview.jpg as part of it.
  12. Cool cool...looking forward to it...is it going to be on this page?