Jasoco

• Last visited

About Jasoco

• Birthday 12/21/1979

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.jasoco.net

Jasoco's Achievements

1. WinAmp is so bloated and unintuitive. To each his own.
  2. Those are called "Seventy Seven". I believe I got them from IconFactory. And the folders.. er folder.. are MINIUMÂș.
  3. I haven't had it crash once yet. And I don't use the menubar add-on. It's still features I've wanted in Safari forever anyway.
  4. SafariStand has some promise. I like the ability to save all my open tabs. I've wanted this for ages! And the icons of the tabs open is awesome too.
  5. Widgets: Pinup Calendar BETA, custom made clock, One Liner Desktop: I dunno, don't ask iTunes: "LONELY ROLLING STAR Famicom" A very cool piece done in NES style music. Theme: Custom RULER Red Variant comprised of RULER Red, modified PaperAGV and stuff I made. NFR Icons: MINIUM as usual Photo: Homer Simpson if he were a real person. Kind of freaking me out right now. It's a Mac
  6. The real thing's better.
  7. Konfabulator Widgets: Pinup Calendar BETA, custom made clock, custom made bar at bottom DVD: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 3 "The Broodwich" Desktop: Garlic and Onion from PixelGirlPresents.com Song paused on iTunes: "Zelda 64 Lullaby Proximitus" OverClocked Remix Theme: Ruler Graphite Icons: MINIUMÂș and Seventy Seven It's a Mac mini
  8. It was the year 2000. I had just moved into a new house and was at my Acer browsing around (This was before Forums, we still had dial-up and I wasn't on the internet as much.) looking for awesome screenshots of the upcoming Whistler. At this time, I didn't know a thing about Apple except that I had just bought an SE and a Classic II off eBay to see if I couldn't learn a little more about them. To me, the Mac OS was Platinum. It was all I ever saw aside from System 6 and 7. Eventually I stumbled onto a site called Mackido (Which is still much better than the pile of crap iGeek it turned into. Thank goodness the old site is still there.) and was reading some articles on how a good UI should work. Then I saw it. My first taste of what Aqua was. It was totally better than Whistler's then current look of pretty much the same thing with a new titlebar and new buttons. The rest is history. For the next few weeks I did more research into the upcoming OS X, totally forgot about Whistler and eventually switched to the Mac OS head first having only used System 6 and 7, and never having used OS 8 or 9. I adapted to OS 9 like it was human nature. And soon after I left my Windows world far behind. Good riddance. Aqua is still the nicest looking GUI and no matter how hard they try, MS can't touch it. They can only mimic it. My now long history with forums came shortly after I got my iMac when I discovered MacAddict's forums. Now I pretty much spend my entire free time on about a dozen different forums.
  9. It is very cool. I just downloaded it to try out for the 15 days, but I have a problem. The second time I launched it, it switched to the Play desktop, crashed all apps except the Finder (Which it gathered onto the Play desktop leaving the Work DT empty), and then when I switched back to Work, it crashed the Finder... WTF? It's such a cool app. The best implementation I've seen of Multiple Desktops yet, but it didn't seem to like me. I'll see how it performs when I reboot.
  10. Actually, there is a way. Two ways. One is BarMaid. An APE Haxie that hides the menubar. The other is Menushade that colors it a solid color. When you mouse over it reappears. I tried both but hated the functionality, esiecially when apps would open windows up under the hidden menubar, so when I went to drag the title bar the menu popped up over it. It sucked. It should have pushed the window down 22 pixels. But oh well.
  11. Hitchhikers is the only movie I'm looking forward to this year. April 29th can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see all the toys that will come out too. (Gotta get me one of them Mavin figures.)