melta207

• Last visited

About melta207

• Birthday 05/31/1986

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.melta207.tk

melta207's Achievements

1. not sure how to lock a user other then going through the start menu or winkey+l... the closest thing I can think of is to use shutdown.exe /l ...but that will log off a user...
  2. The following code will remove the top add bar on your .tk site <head> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- if (top.location != self.location) top.location = self.location // --> </script> </head> I had my .tk account closed one day, presume it was cos I was using that code, but it didn't matter, it's not like you can't re-register your .tk account name again...
  3. I can't copy my newly download pac man game to my iPod :confused: A windows error pops up saying, "The game “PAC-MAN” was not copied to the iPod because you are not authorized to play it on this computer." iTunes help has no info on this issue so I dunno what to do. I'll go for a restart, but i doubt that will help... And yes, I have a 5th gen/video iPod + Latest firmware and iTunes 7... EDIT: problem solved... just had to double click the game and enter my password. Too easy. EDIT2: I personally think iTunes7 is great. Feels easier to use and looks better, well I think so anyway. I like the way when you plug your iPod in, it shows all the info about it and allows you to change a few options right there. And the tabs are an added bonus, makes things more easier. And the album cover viewer is cool, runs a litle slow on my pc, but does its job.
  4. and make sure you're using version 0.4 or the latest beta...
  5. 5mb here Though I only have one docklet running, the other five items are shortcuts. And no magnification enabled.
  6. adidas... superstar shoes + trackpants MoS... music godskitchen... music gatecrasher... music masif... music
  7. **** yeah, now we're talking. A*S*Y*S - No more ****ing rock n' roll **** rock :mad:
  8. 19, going on 20 in a few months... Feels good to be young
  9. This is a mad app! Only just downloaded it today, after weeks of putting it off. Thanks
  10. Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at forum.onmac.net. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. I got that, but after a refresh it went in.
  11. Lost witness - 7 Colours (Angelic Remix) Aint nothing better then trance
  12. Click thumbnail for full sized image. 1280 x 960 ... 600kb