melta207

• Last visited

Everything posted by melta207

1. Part of that is slightly incorrect... because the genie effect has already been done. It was made for WindowFX, but of course it doesn't work 100% correctly. Anyways I don't think that really matters. Yet on the other hand you are right as no other dock has had the genie effect before Don't you think it's a bit early to be adding tabs to RK? It is only up to 0.4. And RK already said that the dock is 2x faster
  2. You should try just editing the theme file for your OD theme. I'm sure this has to be possible in OD aswell. If not then try RK.
  3. I don't know how similar RK is to OD but, in rk I have found a way to make it appear as though it is "sitting" on top of the taskbar: I had to edit the margin property of the theme file then set the transparence to Full Transparent, to hide the 30px margin that it made.
  4. Mad, thanks! Really want to give this program a try, considering that Hawkeye seemed to always turn itself of :confused: last time I used it.
  5. That program he made has been removed from his server, which is a pitty, because I really wanted to try it. If anyone wants the thread for some unknown reason... http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=27218, there it is And if anyone has this application would they mind uploading it (to like megaupload or another site like that) and posting a valid link? EDIT: for people that use Hawkeye Shellinit, this post might help if you don't know how to make your own hss files properly; http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...10&postcount=85
  6. thanks for the link.. I'll remember that next time mine wont connect
  7. Not that I should be adding to this tread but, I don't think I've ever seen someone resurrect a two year old thread :confused:
  8. I will be looking forward to this! Keep up the great work, and good luck whilst working on it and the website
  9. Damn man... That looks sweeeeet! I'll be waiting
  10. aint nothing like the llama rule! :confused:
  11. I thought battery life sounded ok; 14 hours. But I guess in thoes situations, well maybe not that long hey... Anyways, I think this little fella looks wicked, but I don't know if I could suffer the space loss. But i guess if I were to buy one, it would beat the **** outta my 3rdgen 15gb, that's for sure!
  12. How rude! ...only joking ...but yeah this idea would be great! I'm really liking the scrollbar idea the most.
  13. What do you mean by that????? We shouldn't be able to see a reflection from the angle that the ipod is on, well at least that's what I can see wrong with the reflection anyways. However, that's not a bad lil icon! Nice work mate, keep it up.
  14. I agree... The brushed stuff gets old too quickly for me, and I really dont mind the new "slimmer" look. Most of all though, I like the search bar. Makes for a more powerfull search, and saves me the time of offten typing in both artist and album. I'm happy I made the update, but the 33mb download was utter stupidity. It would be nice if they could make a version without video support in... well that's just my oppinion anyways. edit... I'm likeing this even more now, now that I can add lyircs to my tunes :cool:
  15. I liked the iPod part... would be a nice uprade from my old dog 3g... but at least it still works well! And I hope this dream of yours come true... just so I can get me one of thoes iTelePods
  16. 10 points for you my good man! And don't forget there is a bug reports thread for this stuff as well... :confused:
  17. I don't think the mods will be happy with you after seeing this thread. Do you know how many posts are out there bout this issue? A lot! mmm take a loook through the bugs thread... this issue had been brought up many of times... or at least I'm pretty sure it has.
  18. ahaha i've always wanted to screw over a mod, and i finally did it... Sorry Unbeliever but you better believe it
  19. Damn that is sweeeeeet! Thanks Nirodha! I have been wanting something like this for ages but have never bothered to google it...
  20. You know there was a thread bout this ages ago...? I know, I had the same problem as you. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?p=88207 Would you like a search with that?
  21. I think what he/she is trying to say is, that when avedesk starts and/or is running, it takes up 100% of CPU???
  22. mmm I'm kindda confused as to what your asking for but, click on the "Browse" button top right hand corner, that should bring down another section above your library list, where you can select artist, song or genera. That should help you a bit. If not make a smart playlist, File->New Smart Playlist, they can work wonders! Hope some of that helps
  23. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=23893