<head>

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

if (top.location != self.location) top.location = self.location

// -->

</script>

</head>

;)

I had my .tk account closed one day, presume it was cos I was using that code, but it didn't matter, it's not like you can't re-register your .tk account name again...

2. I can't copy my newly download pac man game to my iPod :confused:

A windows error pops up saying, "The game “PAC-MAN” was not copied to the iPod because you are not authorized to play it on this computer." iTunes help has no info on this issue so I dunno what to do. I'll go for a restart, but i doubt that will help...

And yes, I have a 5th gen/video iPod + Latest firmware and iTunes 7...

EDIT: problem solved... just had to double click the game and enter my password. Too easy.

EDIT2: I personally think iTunes7 is great. Feels easier to use and looks better, well I think so anyway. I like the way when you plug your iPod in, it shows all the info about it and allows you to change a few options right there. And the tabs are an added bonus, makes things more easier. And the album cover viewer is cool, runs a litle slow on my pc, but does its job.

3. its just that onmac.net and any related page gives me a 500 server error

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at forum.onmac.net.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I got that, but after a refresh it went in.

4. i have just come on this site the other day & i must say how unhelpful everyone on here is!! i have just been browsing the posts & the amount that are locked with "check forums, use guides etc are unreal, the moderators seem to think they are gods!! one post a 13year old kid was asking for help & got told by someone that at 13 he was running a buiseness!! big deal!!sorry but as i say i have never come across such a bunch of self important people in my life, i would rather live in pc ignorance than to ask anyone on here for help, will advise anyone who asks about this site to give it a very wide berth !!! so thanks for nothing & you want to just sit back & have a look!! remember you were a ****ie once! miserable, unhelpful , self important idiots!

I thought only self important idiots didn't follow forum guidelines? Anyhow, who gives a **** if some, or one, mod(s) are *****es? If you follow the rules they wont have to be.

But I will admit sometimes they even piss me off just by their attitude towards some people, but it is the interent...

5. 04, when i started uni. The interface was so clean cut. Appart from the constant freezes (think we were using jaguar, not sure), I loved it. Then somehow I was surfing the net and found ObjectDock, aquaXP and Aqua-soft. Then many months later I joined here.

offtopic: What was that game on the old school macs, dunno what version (I was in grade 5 when I first started playing on the macs at our school), where you had this, stick like thing that swung around on these dots? that's all i can remember. It was the best game.