Bebi_Bulma

• Last visited

Everything posted by Bebi_Bulma

1. I wasn't sure where to post this...was thinking as a suggestion but suppose a request is fitting. I searched around to see if I could find anything related and didn't really find anything, sorry if I overlooked something. :slant: Basically, what I would like is to be able to add computer hardware etc information (cpu type and speed, amount of ram, OS, etc) into the sublabel for the my computer pidl shortcut. The current label doesn't really allow for much of any information to be put there. I only started messing around with avedesk a few days ago so I'm a bit unfamiliar with all the features and what-not.
  2. Short description: Labels disappears after uploading with ftp desklet, have to go into desklet properties, switch the label to "no label" then back to "normal label" and apply to fix Item involving: FTP desklet Your Machine specs (OS, CPU, anything you think is relevant): XP Pro SP2, AMD Athlon XP 1.99 GHz, 512 MB RAM Steps to reproduce it: Just upload a file using the desklet and the label will vanish Status: No issues on SP1 here, but I know I make a call from a wrong thread (bug), so that in combination with SP2 is probably the cause