SharpShark28

• Last visited

About SharpShark28

• Birthday February 28

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.wksyndicate.com

SharpShark28's Achievements

1. Yeah, I'd have to say that's about time.
  2. That's a really nice skin. I like it.
  3. I've made icons in the past and I've designed websites. But I've never tried to skin an App before... So I decided to try it. Here is how it turned out. Where the grid is is actually transparency. It looked weird when I put it over the blue background, it made the skin look blue. There are a few bugs I want to work out to make it work better but I like it for now. Enjoy Vista.zip
  4. Hopefully I should be able to use Vista over my friends house next weekend. I almost put it on my computer here, but I diddn't want to have to deal with duel booting crap. (I only have one hard drive)
  5. If I'm not mistaken don't transparent PNG's only work in firefox (and maybe Opera, I don't know about that). I think you need gifs for IE. Correct me if I'm wrong, I hope I am so that I can use them in the redesign of my new site.
  6. So are these PSP wallpapers or computer wallpapers? But anyways about it. It's ok I guess. But it's really just the same silhouette 4 times with a different BG color each time. Not to impressive.
  7. I don't know what it is about this that is so appealing. But it's awesome. I love that style, I'll have to try something like that sometime.
  8. Seems a little simple. Maybe even too simple... O.o They are nice though, but I would like to see them without the text in the middle.
  9. That butterfly is pure awesome. The lighting in this is really beautifully done aswell. Thanks!
  10. That was nice of you nightcrawler. I love the style of that wallpaper very much. Simple and clean but still very catchy. Excellent work.
  11. I used to use this but I found that it resulted in much more lag and even longer loading times for the apps you have a different skin for. If you have a high-end computer sure it's fine. But I deffinetly wouldn't try it for a lower or even mid level computer. However it did take me a while to find that option and it is pretty cool.
  12. I don't understand how this is any different then Object Dock's system tray. Is this like a fold out menu or something?
  13. You could try one of three things. 1. I seem to recall OB to have a settings that can hide items in the system tray. Try exploring the settings to see what you can do with it. 2. Reinstall object bar. Maybe there was a messed up file or something. 3. Use desktop X or object dock. Desktop X can have widgets that show the system tray. Object dock is, well, almost like Object Bar but more Mac-ish. Hope that helps and welcome to the forums.
  14. Awesome! This is deffinetly my kind of style. Excellant work and I can't wait for it's release.
  15. Nice icon pack your working on there. It's shaping up nicely.