deviljin

• Last visited

Everything posted by deviljin

1. zomg I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE !!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RIGHT SIDE GLYPHS nobody else seems to do it these days, but you are awesome!!! Thanks again!!
  2. Great Job! Can we pleeeasse get a right side glyphs version ? =]
  3. So since everybody these days seems to want to release left side glyph skins only, I was wondering if somebody with knowledge of skinstudio write a tutorial on how to switch left side to right side? I, and lots of other right-side lurkers would surely appreciate it! Thanks!!
  4. While you're at it, do you think you can make it compatible with WMP for those of us who don't use iTunes?
  5. great job! but could you pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee make a right side glyphs version? =D
  6. Looking good JJ. Thanks for another release!
  7. If it isn't too much to ask, a windows startflag would be a thoughtful touch.
  8. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
  9. The style is looking fantastic. Could you be so kind as to include right-side glyphs please? =D
  10. can you give instructions on how to place glyphs on the right?
  11. A few 1280x1024 or up touched up city skyline wallpapers sure would be nice.
  12. right sided glyphs? pretty please? =]
  13. How about just a regular iTunes skin? =D
  14. This is a great skin, but how do I shift my email address down so it isn't on the same level as my menu buttons?
  15. Better yet, is there a new version for WinDVD 7 =D
  16. can you make a right side glyph version? please pretty please? =D
  17. lol no wonder I don't have the book icon. I'm not using compact menu. Anyways, thanks for the tip!
  18. I was just wondering how people are getting that book icon in their bookmarks toolbar. Thanks!
  19. Is the tutorial still coming out? That would be great. Even better than getting right-sided glyphs through pesky personal requests. I'll be able to learn to do it myself =D
  20. Great job! But no left side glyphs =[
  21. Great job with the msstyle! For the windowblinds version... right sided glyphs?
  22. Of course I appreciate duyvan82's work! It truly is fantastic. However, even if one can stay true to the Mac OSX form, it doesn't hurt to allow users of the skins some choices when it comes to user comfort. For example, Grenier's Tiger skin and MPAMPoULAs' Dark Riga skin all contain both left and right-side glyphs. These certainly do not detract from the Mac purists' OSX experience, yet also allow those used to Windows to use the themes comfortably as well. Furthermore, using WindowBlinds allows certain features not available in visual styles such as the roll-up window button. Finally, of course this forum is about emulating the Mac! Yet many prefer (or were force to learn/work with) Windows, and don't really want to learn a new OS. Otherwise, they would long have stopped emulating the Mac and gone and gotten one for themselves. But these two points are simply responses to and not really vital to my main point, which is essentially that skinners (who I truly appreciate for taking the time and effort to release free, high-quality skins) allow the user some choices so they can better subscribe to the phrase "PC Customization". =D
  23. Yea everybody seems to avoid right-side glyphs as well, making these skins a bit impractical for those of us used to windows
  24. seconded! and with right sided glyphs if possible lol =]
  25. =[ no right sided glyphs but otherwise looks slick. Thx for the release!