icreativity

• Last visited

icreativity's Achievements

1. I've noticed the following cursor problem: when i click a drag a file using a custom cursor, the cursor gets a black border around it. Is there any way to fix it?
  2. Hola Demis, Thx for the replay, i guess it's that one too:) Cheers, Costas
  3. I came across this really fine vs. That's a windows screenshot. Do you happen to know which one that is? The engraved text on the status bar looks so neat:)
  4. I just made this rk launcher theme to match my 'La Noche'-based desktop. I think it fits well in this context, so i thought releasing it. Hope you like it:) Cheers, Costas Tango.zip
  5. Just came across this site: http://www.ajaxload.info/ It's all about building loading anim .gifs. Go check it:) Cheers, Costas
  6. you just need Stardock's BootSkin app. you can get it here. all this application actually does is recompiling the .bootskin zipped file into a valid kernel executable (just like ntoskrnl.exe). apply the screen, then look into system32 folder (after arranging files by modified) and you should find it there, right at the end. you can keep it (in this native format) for later use. in addition, you can apply a kernel file easily, just by editing the boot.ini system file (post here if you wanna know more). cheers, costas
  7. Hello everybody, I'm trying to make a WindowFX shadow, although i cannot quite understand what these numbers in the .wfs file mean. I think that WindowFX is a really nice piece of software, yet i've noticed that there is not much fuss around it. Anyway, is there anybody able/willing to help? Cheers:)
  8. oops.. sorry then:) in fact, i searched aqua-soft for 'IconBox' and found nothing. anyway, thx for the new link!
  9. I just came across this useful little app and thought to share it with you all:) It converts .png to .ico by simply draggin-&-droppin files onto it. It supports icon sizes from 16px up to 128px and 4bits to 32bits color depth. Download it here. Cheers, Costas
  10. Really great extension. Thumb-up from me too:)
  11. thx for the reply NC:) p.s. you all run a great forum here:D
  12. No, i'm actually asking if there are any command-line arguments for RKauncher.exe. Like -let's say- RKLauncher.exe -settings to invoke application's setting dialog.
  13. The title is self-explanatory i guess:)