chermany4ever

• Last visited

Everything posted by chermany4ever

1. Or you could use Digsby. It's a multimessenger like Trillian but for free. And comes with a mac skin very acceptable. Link: http://www.digsby.com/
  2. Thanks DarkFire. It's not that great but it is something. I remember that old Safire skin made by BazonBloch for Firefox 1.5... it was amazing. Sunken buttons... almost totally customizable. It seems all the great skinners switched to Mac. Nothing to emulate anymore...
  3. Well, since there's none safari skin for Firefox 3 that will work on Windows XP, I please request one.
  4. Great work Carlos! Near to perfection! This app is totally enjoyable! :mad: I use foobar2000 so I'm specially glad about the new component coming. :cool:
  5. Hi guys. You know, it's been a while since this post started. I'm trying to use the png itunes toolbar with foobar0.9.4 and the last version of ui_columns. Tried everything but I can't make it. Help!
  6. Wow! Thank you very much kinsemon. You saved me.
  7. Yeah, me too. No way to make it work. Help much appreciated!
  8. Hi guys. I tried Firefox 2 but I don't like the way it works. I've found that I can do better going back to Firefox 1.5. The thing is that I can't find a link for that Firefox 1.5 Tiger skin called Safire. Searched all over the net and nothing. :confused: Does anybody have a working link? (all the Deviant links are broke). I made a mistake by not saving that file in the past. :slant: If someone has it... can you please pm me? Thanks to all.
  9. You're welcome macdemon. I'm sad because NeXplorer was a great app in its moment. But, the same way, FindeXer is now an option to many people, even those who are not interested in emulating mac. We always wanted control over that left pannel. :cool:
  10. Still in love with this great app.
  11. At this point... I think... what's wrong about Foobar? :confused:
  12. Well... I think that Foobar is the Firefox of audio. Nobody wanted to use it... myself included... but... in the end... Don't get me wrong here, I just think that is a shame that a really good app doesn't have the support it deserves. Thank you Andreas, I know your works, they're excellent.
  13. Hi there. I think it woud be great to have a widget showing Cd Art for us, Foobar users. There's none out there. Some samurize stuff, but they suck. Thanks!
  14. It's ok. I understand what you mean. I didn't wanted to say that CAD should be like a widget, it is not, but, with autohide, it could act like one. I would use it because there's no cd art widget or applet for Foobar. The main feature for me is that, when I run Foobar, and I choose what to listen, CAD should appear just then, when the albums starts playing. And, when it ends, CAD should hide. That's it. Thank you for understanding.
  15. Hi Carlos. I wanted to ask you when CD Art Display is going to work for Foobar2000. I mean, the app is great but, there's no way to make it work with Foobar properly. Playing around with it, I've realized that the only thing I can do is make CD Art run Foobar, and then I will have the two apps running together, but it's embarrassing. The best way should be, having CD Art always running in background minimized, so, everytime I run Foobar, CD Art would recognize it, and appear. Let me say it again: there should be an autohide feature, so CD Art would hide when there's no Foobar (or another players) action, like some applets and widgets do, unfortunately they don't support Foobar. :/ Would you like to be the first man to make a CD Art Display for Foobar?
  16. Well, I assume that it's FindeXer because it didn't happened before I became a FindeXer user. And I don't use any other program that modifies explorer in any way. No styler, no y'z toolbar... none. I must say that this happens after an hour or two of navigating. Not every 20 minutes (that would be really annoying). And it doesn't slow down navigating that much. I spoke that way just to illustrate the feeling of explorer getting heavier, like if it was carrying a load that grows as the time runs. Sometimes I must wait more than the usual to go from here to there. I don't know why... I think it could be explorer making cache or something like that. Like when you use back and forward buttons and folders are there to have it at hand. Or something like that. I can't think of anything else. :confused:
  17. Well, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but, in my pc, I've noticed that after a while coming and going, findexer seems to accumulate "something" making the navigation more and more slower... until finally explorer crashes. Any clue?
  18. Well, I have the Flyakite skin working. It was a wrong key in the reg 'cause I was using a WinRAR exe, without installing it. Thanks anyway!
  19. It's not working here. Just registered the dll but still nothing. I've pointed the program to an images folder and nothing happens. Show desktop icons enabled. Active Desktop disabled. Using windows XP sp2. This is the ini file: [settings] LastAppliedWallpaper= WallpaperPosition=3 WallpaperDirectory=E:German03 Imágenes ChangeTimeInterval=60000 RandomizeWallpaper=1 :slant:
  20. Yeah... it works perfectly. Just make sure to make a shortcut to the desktop or any folder first, not the dock. Then, drag that shortcut into the dock. Works for me. The replacement is not working here. I'm using Windows XP SP2.
  21. What a power that skin had! If someone has it please send me a pm.
  22. Ok. I think I'm going to use Styler, and add "copy to..." and "move to..." in the context menu. At least for now. Y'z Toolbar it's not that bad. I would use it without the text labels, but I don't know how to make skins for it.
  23. Sorry, it was 3.30 WinRAR version. Just edited. I'm not concerned about upgrading WinRAR. The skin works fine with 3.30 version. I just wanted it back since Flyakite refuses to install it on my recently formatted system. I was thinking that maybe Chris saw the skin and said "great... I'm going to add it on Flyakite 3.5" and the skin still would be around. :confused:
  24. Indeed. It's a great skin, and I would use it, but I have WinRAR 3.30. These skins are only from WinRAR 3.50. :slant:
  25. That replacement must work great on win98 or NT... but it doesn't on XP. XP users do this: create a shortcut of the Run Dialog (drag it from the startmenu) to your desktop, cut it and paste it anywhere you want, and drag it over the dock.