Asdrubale88

• Last visited

Everything posted by Asdrubale88

1. I have the same network bug, not a big problem, because of the quality of the docklet. I really like it. Keep it up, and don't worry
  2. It's called Genie Effect, you can get it here
  3. Just check the "same istance" box on the firefox link in rklauncher
  4. I have a very little request, it's about the Show in Explorer Menu, recently added in the nighlt build. It works very nice, but i'd like to be able to control the msec of mouse pressure on the icon, i mean the delay between the begin of the mouse click and the menu pop-up, because now it takes about 1/2 sec.
  5. I tryed to begin a translation a month ago ... but at last i decided to wait for the next release before
  6. Don't worry, I know you are a good programmer and you think before doing Take your time and keep it up (even with your music group XO )
  7. Not yet, but he said it, if i'm not wrong XOXO
  8. For now, i think Raduking will be kept busy improving the features added in the latest versions, or to solve bugs people encoutered. Or, probably, he'll keep singing in his musical complex ( i saw the videos, nice work =D ). P.S. I remember you promised me a new Magnification algorithm, don't you?
  9. I'd like to make an Italian translation, but i don't know the files' format. I tryed Unicode, HEX and plain text but... >_< Can anybody help me? ^^
  10. I'm interested in making an Italian translation, but i noticed .lang file are not in plain text. Are they HEX or UNICODE? >_<
  11. LMAO I'm not the only one who play maple xDDD I already checked those icons time ago, they are nice
  12. You cannot do this, yet, as duyvan said.
  13. But this is a good news, not a bad one
  14. Great idea, if you'll include support for all the docks, this program could become very useful. Keep it up N.B. The program is not looking as ugly as you think
  15. i think radu is making a great job, he should continue in this way. Maybe when the final version comes out, he could release the source code, but until now i think there is no need.
  16. Are you going to take advantage by switching? Sorry but my C++ knowledge is very limited
  17. Very strange, my theme modifyes only some .cfg file, try to manually set the icons.
  18. I think 0 chances. Radu said RKLauncher is a near-OSX dock, if you want to see tabs, ObjectDock had them
  19. Awesome ^^ *cough cough* maybe hardware accelerated? *cough cough*
  20. W00t? This's amazing! Where did you "hear" this?