Asdrubale88

• Last visited

Everything posted by Asdrubale88

1. OMG! Thanks thanks thanks! I'll cover you with gold! I spent ten or more message in saying "this feature has already been requested" or something else.
  2. PLEASE READ ALL THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING! this has already been asked ten times!
  3. this is a request that should be posted in the "RKLauncher Feature Request". Otherwise, it was already asked
  4. it could be done, yzdock for example do this. but i think this would take more cpu and hd usage...
  5. I own a blog Inutilog, and i registered the name for free, with TopHost. I managed to find a "free invite" for a free-year subscription. TopHost Unfortunately for you, all the site is in Italian, my mother language, and i think that the promotion isn't valid, yet
  6. please read all the thread, before posting a request. these features were already asked.
  7. i think this must be the last option Radu may think to include in RK
  8. yeah, the two thing i'dlike you to mantain in next release are: - Performance - Support for docklets
  9. I read the entire thread ( ) but i didn't managed to find this suggestion: - what about making a "Maximise Effect" for the window minimized in the "launcher"? I ask this thing only cause i have tryed an iMac yesterday, and i noticed this particular animation, that don't exist in RKLauncher. When you have time, if you want, only if you think it could be a nice thing, then consider this "feature request"
  10. OD uses much more memory than is showed by the task manager. if it show 1.5 k of memory, it could be probably around 15 or 20 k of memory. ask raduking, he will tell you the same thing
  11. mine was 1200 euro: - P4 2.0 Ghz - 256 mb DDR266 (now 1Gb DDR400) - 60 Gb Maxtor - nVidia 440 MX (now 6600 GT) - DVD-ROM drive - CD-RW drive now with 1200 euro i could buy an Athlon64 cpu and others powerful components or a beautiful mac, of course
  12. with 1600 euros you can buy: - a wonderful mac - A powerful pc you have only to choose between these two opportunity
  13. you meant crackers, not hackers, didn't you?
  14. no, there are less game on MacOS X beacuse there are less user than Windows
  15. you can find a "bug reports" thread to the top of the section
  16. i think OS X is the light, and all the Bill products are the black night
  17. "it's done when it's done" John Carmack
  18. you're right, it's a developer chose
  19. OD: the worst dock MD: the smooth dock YZ: the easiest dock RK: OD+MD+YZ= the r0xing dock