disjunto

Subscribers
  • Last visited

Everything posted by disjunto

1. 1. Carry On - Goldfinger 2. Over an Out - Foo Fighters 3. Good News - Something Corporate 4. Halo - Foo Fighters 5. Greatest Day - Bowling for Soup 6. Open you Eyes - Goldfinger 7. Not The One - The Offspring 8. Vixen - Millencolin 9. Everything Chanes - Staind 10. I Get Around - The Beach Boys
  2. in XP standby worked and took a few seconds to go into standby and a few seconds back out. but the problem with vista may be due to ATi drivers for vista which is why i said it in first place, dont want to hijack thread here
  3. Vista messed up my standy, now takes about 5-10 minutes instead of 10 secs (both on and off) as i hae to shutdown
  4. heard about this on MSN when I woke up. he died doing what he loves, thats the best way to go out
  5. http://www.alixd.co.uk/ee/images/links1.jpg taking over a design project and old designer can't be contacted by client for the font name so I'm currently stuck. Thanks for any help
  6. who carries an ipod into the concert? probably the same people that thing this is cool actually
  7. no-one up to the challenge?
  8. well maybe you have so many avedesk desklets it's taking up all your system memory
  9. several years old.... look better when you see them yourself though
  10. HTML is not required, just an IE container that can pan over the webpage and be resized.. that's all webclips is, except with safari. I dont know what languages avedesk supports.... but I'm sure one of them has that kind of function
  11. http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/dashboard.html
  12. Would be awesome to have a webclip (mac osx leopard widget) type clone, doesn't seem all that hard to do. I would do it myself if i knew where to begin with coding desklets (never tried before)
  13. i want a mac for OS X, to get away from windows....
  14. Firstly, it's Second, not Secind The only reason I haven't got a mac yet is due to lack of games for it, as soon as developers start making mac games, the mac userbase will grow
  15. dont forget remote desktop in iChat
  16. not very aqua like is it :| have you tried text?
  17. i'm a designer myself, i could help with debugging current andfuture versions if you wish
  18. edit the footer template and add the links yourself... only takes a few mins finding out the styleid