juno

• Last visited

Everything posted by juno

1. This doesnt sound like a bad idea at all! Firefox always seems to take a while to load, especially after working on something in Photoshop and then trying to start FF after closing PS. Windows is quirky like that... Thanks for the work!
  2. Yeah, the standard operation with cue's and bin's is just to burn them or use MP3 Splitter/ISO buster to get at them on the computer. I prefer SVCD's (playable on TV) to mpeg/avi (on computer) so I usually burn movies.
  3. My New Years Resolution is 1508x1145!
  4. Please guys. STOP asking for features. Thanks for the great explanation herd. Let's see this dock released and working well before we ask for nearly useless things like live previews.
  5. Thanks! Yeah, I actually saw a bowl with chopsticks sticking out of it and it gave me this idea.
  6. Good work but you should definitely post this at Aero-Soft, not at Aqua-Soft. Thanks alot!
  7. Ahh yes, those are some NICE headphones. I have a pair I use every day on my 'pod. What will I get? Shirt from www.threadless.com Some RAM hopefully (doubt it) A headphone cord that allows me to use my headphones on my computer without unwinding the 10 ft cord Some iPod cleaner
  8. this tag is not 1.209472.7B (Beta) compatible the moo couwad does not approve of this message....methinks timmie has been hitting the rum jar a bit hard SEFF IS CRUNK!
  9. Miranda re-doing. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THIS. I have gotten at least 20 requests from various people in total. Pe8er will be releasing this mod soon, contact me only if you want the message icons.
  10. whahow looks good! Why is it named BZWidget? Your not bz...
  11. It looks good tim. I cant really think of anything to make it better! Great work.
  12. Wonderful design. It is indeed the sort of sitees that I love creating and seeing. Smooth layout and nice design. A+
  13. Its trendwhorish but whatever. It isnt easy to be original and if you are you are usually ridiculed.
  14. Squiggly Im no woman, as you types know well! seff
  15. I saw someone with an explorer toolbar theme. If they pass me the resources I could make one in a jiffy! As for a dock, I suck at making metallic looking stuff. I could give it a try. Ahh yes, it was jon@z http://jonas.seph.ws/SS/dec14dirty.jpg
  16. Wahh? Welcome back alilm! In college? Arent you just 16? I guess I know a couple kids who live in Wales and South England who are 16-17 and are in college. Hope you are doing well.
  17. Thanks a bit KoL! Ill newspost later.
  18. As juno predicted, you WERE sucked into it. I may have to give it a try, though, Im not going to blow $50+ on it.
  19. Windowblinds port? Your kidding, I hope... http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=21504