Mohsin Naqi

• Last visited

About Mohsin Naqi

• Birthday May 21

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.gfxcanvas.com/home/

Mohsin Naqi's Achievements

1. Pale skies wallpaper Resolutions in .rar file include: 1600x1200 - 1440x900 - 1280x1024 - 1280x960 Sorry, bigger widescreen resolutions not available yet. Click the image to Download
  2. Lonesome Castle Wallpaper Resolution: 1600x1200 Enjoy! Click to download
  3. Vista Aurora Colors In six colors and resolution up to 1920 x 1440 Enjoy!
  4. Enjoy the serenity of the scene.
  5. They look lovely don't they? no text and stuff this time, enjoy. Resolution: 1600*1200
  6. Laertis I am currently making a matching styler toolbar Here is the preview
  7. Here is little something I have been working on over the past two months. Although I have been showing off another VS called 'Bloom' on some other sites, this one I hid completely 'cause I thought it would be a good surprise for some of you. Actually inspired by a few ports of OSX themes floating around on DA, but I assure you this one is different in many ways. First, it's not a port. second, my own ideas + OSX look and feel make it (humbly) even cooler. Notes: DO NOT forget to install the included fonts before you apply the visual style If you find the windows borders very vague use Y'z Shadow to make the windows stand out No Mods please ----------- Bug reports and comments are welcome Welcome to my website Graphic Canvas Download
  8. A rather simple and minimal white style, square caption buttons and other elements different from common mac like themes give it a little refreshing look. I hope you'll enjoy it. Welcome to my website Graphic Canvas Download @ DA Download @ Customize
  9. Resident OS A pleasing blue visual style with fresh look and fine details, a bit different from the vita-ish styles spread all over the place. features normal and compact start panels, no color schemes as yet the wallpaper shown in screenshot Blue Wallpaper by The-Definition Iconset I used d3A Big Pack by miloszwl welcome to my new website Graphic Canvas Download at DeviantART Download at Customize
  10. i used to have such cursor set and now tried to imitate tht from the vague idea i have in my mind, hope u like it stealth.zip